Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Let Talk About How To Make Nigeria Better(ur Opinions Are Needed) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Talk About How To Make Nigeria Better(ur Opinions Are Needed) (380 Views)

Make Money On The Side Just For Writing And Sharing Your Opinions! / President Buhari Promises To Make Nigeria Attractive For Foreign Investment / Fayose Declares Form President, Says “i’ll Make Nigeria Work” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Talk About How To Make Nigeria Better(ur Opinions Are Needed) by Mrchusenvessel(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
We People Of Nigeria Luv Critizising The Goverment,xo I Came Up Wit Diz Talk "ASSUMING U AR THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WHAT WOULD U HAVE DN TO NIGERIA TO MAKE IT BETA" or see it Like This I Am Buhari And I Need Ur Help On How To Bring 9ja 2 D Top What Advice Wil U Gve Me
Note: i Will Gve The Person Wit D Best Advice A Grant To Start His Or Her Own Country,and D Person Wit The Most Obnoxious Advice Wil Be Sent To The Army To Fight Either Boko Haram Or Biafra Xo Let D Comments Roll
Re: Let Talk About How To Make Nigeria Better(ur Opinions Are Needed) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's very simple! Cut down the Salaries of all the leaders ie senators, house of reps & co.

Give all the entrepreneurs equal opportunities just like the opportunities FG gives to Dangote with the agreement to produce cheaper items.

1 Like

Re: Let Talk About How To Make Nigeria Better(ur Opinions Are Needed) by Mrchusenvessel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
It's very simple! Cut down the Salaries of all the leaders ie senators, house of reps & co.

Give all the entrepreneurs equal opportunities just like the opportunities FG gives to Dangote with the agreement to produce cheaper items.

if They Want To Cut Down The Salaries Of The Senetorz And Co ,they Wil Have To Pass A Bill Or Law And D Bill Wil Be Made At D Senate,xo Do U Tink The Wil Make And Sign A Bill The Implies The Deduction Of Their Salaries?
Re: Let Talk About How To Make Nigeria Better(ur Opinions Are Needed) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
if They Want To Cut Down The Salaries Of The Senetorz And Co ,they Wil Have To Pass A Bill Or Law And D Bill Wil Be Made At D Senate,xo Do U Tink The Wil Make And Sign A Bill The Implies The Deduction Of Their Salaries?
Then the constitution should be amended or anything to make it happen

1 Like

Re: Let Talk About How To Make Nigeria Better(ur Opinions Are Needed) by Mrchusenvessel(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Then the constitution should be amended or anything to make it happen
wu Do U Tink Wil Amend The Consti. Isnt It Those Ruthless Senators

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Paris Agreement;says Nigeria Will Reverse Effects Of Clim / NCC Please Sue Glo Mobile Network On My Behalf. / #Rescue_Rukky_Eneru: Kidnapped Warri Woman Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.