Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Please I Need Help,i Want To Go Into The Vtu Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help,i Want To Go Into The Vtu Business. (479 Views)

Start Your Vtu Business Today / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help,i Want To Go Into The Vtu Business. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
i want to register for vtu mobile recharge,i just want to know if it is profitable and if it does not require,huge capital to start.thank you for your comment's and suggeqstions.
Re: Please I Need Help,i Want To Go Into The Vtu Business. by jflexy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Contact me please through the contacts on my signature, you would be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arik Airline Shuts Down Operations / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar In Interbank / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.