Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans (699 Views)

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) / Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans by orieoda(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
As champions league kicks off today, I wanna use this medium to condole with Chelsea and Manchester United fans as they both miss out on the European biggest football competition cry .....at least, we Arsenal fans go get ear to hear words this time around grin
Please, I wouldn't wanna see any Chelsea or Man U fans to come and constitute Nuisance anywhere I'm enjoying my matches o tongue
Gunners for life kiss
Note: the fans of the aforementioned clubs are only allowed to comment based on request tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans by giftedheart1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Don't you think that it would have been better for arsenal not to qualify too? I just pity them... but as for Chelsea and man u...let's up this season, change will affect them.... Arsenal PSG!! destruction for the gunners!!

to the king....and its princes I hail!! all hail REAL MADRID!
Re: My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans by Angelo45(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Something wey u go still comot for second round undecided
Re: My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans by orieoda(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Angelo45:
Something wey u go still comot for second round undecided
Hatred isn't good for your health embarassed
Re: My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans by orieoda(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
giftedheart1:
Don't you think that it would have been better for arsenal not to qualify too? I just pity them... but as for Chelsea and man u...let's up this season, change will affect them.... Arsenal PSG!! destruction for the gunners!!

to the king....and its princes I hail!! all hail REAL MADRID!

Just wait and see....it will do u like a movie wink
Re: My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans by giftedheart1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
orieoda:

Just wait and see....it will do u like a movie wink
like Africa magic abi?
Re: My Condolences To Chelsea And Manchester United Fans by Angelo45(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
orieoda:

Hatred isn't good for your health embarassed
The truth they say is bitter

(1) (Reply)

Ten Funny And Stupid Football Crimes Made By Players / Tammy Abraham: It Is Possible I Play For Nigeria / Club World Cup Final: Real Madrid Vs Kashima Antlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.