Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (73174 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2010
Krayola:

chei 4-1 in Madrid. mo gbe  shocked
angry angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2010
real mad 5-1
damm it
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by FBS: 9:45pm On May 08, 2010
Marcelo!!!
Real 5 - 1 ATH
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2010
3 points in the bag.  wink

If Madrid like make dem win 25 -1. Na for dem pocket.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2010
Krayola:

3 points in the bag.  wink

If Madrid like make dem win 25 -1. Na for dem pocket.

soooooooooooooooo happy
then can score 50-0 don't care.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2010
wetin yaya do you krayola? why do you hate that guy this much?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by AjanleKoko: 11:05pm On May 08, 2010
This our Barca and defensive errors sha. We like gifting goals to teams.
No shaking sha, na we get league. If RM like, let them win 32-0. As Yoruba people say 'Igbayi e laaro'.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2010
Who's next? VALLADOLID
we'll have them set aside like ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVICH/
Now Bilbao lost  to Madrid 5 NIL,
Its funny how some teams play their hearts out with Barca, but with
madrid, its without ZEAL/

: It is more of a painful experience that madrid
lost the league to us with a point ahead. grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by AjanleKoko: 11:23pm On May 08, 2010
Javier Clemente na anti-RM.
But he needs to play well to stay in the Primera Division, maybe even dare to hope for a win at the Camp Nou.
We go win am sha, not without some last-minute drama though.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 11:35pm On May 08, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Javier Clemente na anti-RM.
But he needs to play well to stay in the Primera Division, maybe even dare to hope for a win at the Camp Nou.
We go win am sha, not without some last-minute drama though.

We dnt really care if he is Anti-Madrid or not.

We are winning the league with a point ahead of
madrid after our last match. chikena!! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2010
Juventus willing to dish out €40 m for Ibrahimovic

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/juventus-willing-to-dish-out-e40-m-for-ibrahimovic/#ixzz0nNdftDFt

Italian sports newspaper TuttoSport today carried an article that claimed Turin-based Serie A side Juventus FC is preparing a €40 m offer for FC Barcelona’s Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The paper thought the possibility of the deal going through is real with the out-going European champions itself being rumoured in favour of taking Valencia’s David Villa on board for next season; a move that is certain to see the player competing with Ibrahimovic and Bojan for the centre-forward position – a prospect that does not bode well for the lanky striker.

TuttoSport reported that Juventus new president Andrea Agnelli could be scheduling a meeting with his fellow Catalan counterpart in the coming weeks.

Unable to win the hearts and minds of a segment of the FC Barcelona fans, especially those at the Camp Nou that whistled at his perceived ‘immobility’ – an observation consistently rejected by head coach Pep Guardiola – Ibrahimovic is said to be frustrated at the whole situation.

And the paper believes Juventus is taking advantage of the circumstance, seeing how, after just one season, they could have a ‘bargain’; thus the €40 m that FC Barcelona need to acquire David Villa.

With the finances of big footballing clubs currently in such a turmoil, the chance of the Primera Liga club recovering its €69 m investment – even more so making a profit on the possible sale of the Swede – is a near impossibility. Coupled with his astronomical annual wage bill of €14.5 m (including bonuses), finding a willing buyer able to satisfy the asking price could be out of the question, except maybe EPL club Manchester City.

The 28-years-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic signed a 5-year contract for €46 m plus the exchange of Samuel Eto’o (valued at €20 m) and a one-season loan of Alexander Hleb with a €250 m release clause. With Hleb refusing to be loaned to Inter Milan, Barcelona had to compensate the Italian club another €3 m, taking Ibrahimovic final worth to €69 m.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/juventus-willing-to-dish-out-e40-m-for-ibrahimovic/#ixzz0nNdjDvFS

This dude aint leaving Camp Nou next season.

No club would buy him at a price Barca is willing to let go off.

And I trust our board, they'll never deal to lose, not in terms of
this Ibra's deal.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 11:42pm On May 08, 2010
Real Madrid preparing humongous bid for Leo Messi

In another first for British tabloid Daily Mirror, John Cross, a reporter for the paper claimed to have an exclusive story – a World exclusive – about Real Madrid planning a record-breaking €140 m bid for FC Barcelona superstar forward Lionel Messi.

The paper asserted that the proposal is designed to agitate its fiercest rival by going for their best player, just as they had done last year with their £80 m (€94 m) acquisition of Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United.

Even though the 2009 FIFA World Player of the Year has consistently been quoted as saying that he is indebted to the club more than any amount of money, it was reported that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was supposed to make the announcement to upset FC Barcelona – a shoe-in favourite before their elimination by Inter Milan – during the week of the Champions League final.

But the Catalan side’s semi-final exit has now meant Perez will not have to do it in that timescale but the paper believes he still intends to shock the footballing world with the bid to steal Barcelona’s thunder again this year – a possibility if they retain the Liga title – just as he had done last year with his €250 m worth of procurement when FC Barcelona won the Treble.

While the offer being floated by the paper is huge, it still pales in comparison with the €250 m buy-out clause the European champions has on Messi’s contract – a contract he just signed last September that will run until 2016.

Could this be a transfer rumor or what?
Cos I just cnt see Messi leaving Barca in this decade.
Maybe leave for another club at Zanetti's age. Who knows? undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2010
honeric01:

wetin yaya do you krayola? why do you hate that guy this much?

Eric every1 have one or more reasons why
they should complain about a particular player.

I dnt think hatred is applied in this instance.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2010
honeric01:

what i meant with that statement is that i wish bojan was taller, he'd be able to contest with his head too because i look to me as a player who's more zealous to score goals.

Height na physicality,
Pace, positioning, and deadliness na originality.

Brother I believe if Bojan has started against inter
in the second leg. We wud have luckily gone through.

Not making excuses but I think I made a point.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2010
eyoniggar:

Eric every1 have one or more reasons why
they should complain about a particular player.

I dnt think hatred is applied in this instance.

you are right, but he's always picking on yaya and me no kinda like that idea, but then it's his opinion. cool

eyoniggar:

Height na physicality,
Pace, positioning, and deadliness na originality.

Brother I believe if Bojan has started against inter
in the second leg. We wud have luckily gone through.

Not making excuses but I think I made a point.

make we forget bygones, well, bojan is important to us and we should still keep him.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2010
honeric01:

you are right, but he's always picking on yaya and me no kinda like that idea, but then it's his opinion. cool

make we forget bygones, well, bojan is important to us and we should still keep him.

The Zlatan news is just rumor our to me.

Its part of the media taunts to destabilize our team.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2010
hehehehehehe (Dagrin's Lafta) . . . . .we've not won the league yet . . . . .1game to go cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2010
khanye:

hehehehehehe (Dagrin's Lafta) . . . . .we've not won the league yet . . . . .1game to go cool

khanyeezy!! Na true yanz, but I feel the game is over.

I can also see madrid drawing or losing to Valladolid.

But I prefer a win for Barca and madrid for the last match of
the league,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2010
eyoniggar:

khanyeezy!! Na true yanz, but I feel the game is over.

I can also see madrid drawing or losing to Valladolid.

But I prefer a  win for Barca and madrid for the last match of
the league,

We r playing Valladolid at home, they are playing Malaga away
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2010
khanye:

We r playing Valladolid at home, they are playing Malaga away

Thanx for the correction bro,that really goes
to show that I dnt really focus on their issues.
Be it Malaga or Gbagada,
them go hear am for Camp Nou, even if na with one goal the league still belong to us. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:19am On May 09, 2010
eyoniggar:

Thanx for the correction bro,that really goes
to show that I dnt really focus on their issues.
Be it Malaga or Gbagada,
them go hear am for Camp Nou, even if na with one goal the league still belong to us. grin

Na so . . .Messi - Bojan - Pedro line up is doin the trick cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 3:55am On May 09, 2010
@ honeric. haha. I no hate yaya o. He makes sloppy costly mistakes sometimes so i dey always fear when game dey tight and the ball is with him.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Kay17: 10:53am On May 13, 2010
Not much of Barca fan, but can't sit by hatin and miss out on the greatest team of the decade. But i ve this feeling that Barca would Bleep up, and win nothing this season.
Krayola:

@ honeric. haha. I no hate yaya o. He makes sloppy costly mistakes sometimes so i dey always fear when game dey tight and the ball is with him.
what about his strength? can hold up ball.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2010
What happen to our new thread?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by BlackRevo: 12:27pm On May 13, 2010
ogazi007:

The server glitch erased all data that was created three to five days ago, so what you are seeing here is what was retrieved from the last backup.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2010
ogazi007:

Rainbow NL server crashed from yesterday morning till like 5pm or so.
And alot of Nlanders lost former post and threads.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by tayoast(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2010
^^even those who joined between sunday midnight and d time of crash r nowhere 2 be found
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2010
Yeah right!thank you all for the explanation.
The server should better no crash o!cos we are coming here on sunday night to celeberate our laliga tittle.
inesta is back and he will unleash terror on valladolid.just drop your prediction.
All them haters will bow on sunday.
forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2010
Barcelona's Thierry Henry Has Signed Pre-Contract With MLS' New York Red Bulls - Report

As reported by Sport, Barcelona striker and French goalscoring legend Thierry Henry has signed a pre-contract agreement that will see him move to the United States' Major League Soccer to play with the New York Red Bulls after the World Cup.

After an initially rocky start in his first season at Barcelona, Henry had a successful year with the Blaugrana under coach Pep Guardiola. This season, however, the Frenchman has struggled with injury, and has seen his minutes cut down substantially with the club. He has been linked to a summer transfer away from the Camp Nou for much of the season.

Despite his age, 'Titi' remains a prolific goalscorer. During his time at Arsenal, the Frenchman scored 174 goals in 254 matches, while at Barcelona he found the back of the net 35 times in 78 games.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by elowa: 5:32pm On May 14, 2010
Two dayz to claim the laliga title cool
pls get a rope for Dr kartoon and Cyanide for Black Revo cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2010
^^^^Lol wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2010
cecs & villa

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.