Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Message To HRH The King Of Ebiraland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To HRH The King Of Ebiraland. (510 Views)

Glo Are No Longer The King Of Data / Cristiano Ronaldo: The King Of Modern Football / EXCLUSIVE: Ateke Tom Becomes King of Okirika Kingdom |e-nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To HRH The King Of Ebiraland. by ajaylee1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's so surprising that at my homeland okene kogi state 5 different people were kidnapped at different location within just my 4 days of visit demanding for millions as ransom And nobody is saying anything about it. No govt intervention and no reactions from the king. And I was told kidnapping hav been the trending topic, Report were made to the police station and their respond was they are tired of hearing kidnap complaint, they can't be in people's room. And d king can't say he didn't hear all dis cry by the people of ebiraland. This is a man who doesn't only hav the power to put an end to dis but also hav the power to hold the para military of their responsibilities. Sir pls com to the aid of your people. THEY NEED YOUR HELP.
Re: Message To HRH The King Of Ebiraland. by Zainey338: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Message To HRH The King Of Ebiraland. by ajaylee1(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Zainey338:
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
From home page, u will see movies / TV. U are ebira ryt
Re: Message To HRH The King Of Ebiraland. by Eowriand389: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Can You Rock This Trending Outfit? (PHOTO) / Nairaland Needs To Explain This... With Pics / Harrison Chinedu; Setting A New Guiness World Record (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.