Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

2pac - Makaveli The Don: The Way He Wanted It Vol.2 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2pac - Makaveli The Don: The Way He Wanted It Vol.2 (1343 Views)

2pac Reincarnation Album Dax Download Afriwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2pac - Makaveli The Don: The Way He Wanted It Vol.2 by RSAMAN(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guys I've posted this some time before. if you've missed it you're missing out on a great album. Now this is 2Pac's best album I've heard released posthumously. Think of something on par with 7day theory but 7day theory involved Pac's creative input even though it was released posthumously making The Way He Wanted It vol2 the best without his creative input. Now this is really how he wanted it and not those posthumous albums they released after his death and were passed off as Pac's albums. Note this is not an official studio album release but a mixtape and you'll find a few of his posthumous releases remixes among the other songs you've never heard before. Had it been an official release I believe it would have been his best after 7day theory. You got to hear this for yourself to believe.

Artist: 2Pac
Album: Makaveli The Don: The Way He Wanted It Vol.2
Released: 2006, ten years after his death

ENJOY!!!!

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Mc Galaxy X Nacho – Uh La La La / Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys / I Think I'll Buy N1k Tuface Album!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.