Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Rhema For Living Devotional - September 13th (God Is Able) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional - September 13th (God Is Able) (320 Views)

God Is Able, Willing And Ready To Bless You / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - September 13th (God Is Able) by Ken4Christ: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tuesday, September 13th
God is Able.

“Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king". (Daniel 3:16-17).

It is an understatement to say that we are living in a very difficult times. Sometimes, situations causes you to doubt existence of God. If he does exist, why am I in the situation I find myself is the question in the heart of so many professing believers. Well, God exists and he is able to see you through your challenges.

First, you need to have a personal conviction of who God is and what he can do. Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego where three Jews carried away to Babylon in captivity during the reing of King Nebuchadnezzar. An image of gold of the King was made and everyone was commanded to bow before the image when they hear the sound of the trumpet. But these three Jews refused to bow. When the King further threatened to make the flame 7 times hotter, hear what they answered the King ; "our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king". (Daniel 3:17).

Well, the King carried out his threat but the Jews were not hurt. The flame was so hot that it slayed the mighty men assigned to throw them in. In addition, the King saw a fourth man in the midst of the furnace with them. That fourth man is the Angel of God's presence likened to the Son of God. When they came out, the smell of the fire did not rub off on them.

These Jews had a conviction that God is able and they were not put to shame. What are you trusting God for? He is able and will do it. God will not put you to shame. You will sure come out with testimonies to the glory of his name. "[For] God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?" (Numbers 23:19, Romans 8:32).

Prayer/Confession: Heavenly Father, I know you are real and you know just what I am going through. I refuse to allow my circumstances to affect my trust in you. I am fully persuaded that you will see me through. Thank you for causing me to triumph over my circumstances in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Matthew 9:27-30; Ephesians 3:20 - 21.
Daily Scripture Reading: John 20 - Acts 1.; Genesis 48.

Like our Facebook page, https://m.facebook.com/rhemaforlivingdevotional and join our group, Rhema For Living Devotional.

(1) (Reply)

Get Baptized In The Name Of Jesus Christ Only / The Great Provider / The Source Of Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.