Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date (19353 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates / Happening Now : Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In UNIZIK, Awka (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Mikkystorm: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Good_mo uhm, about subject combination, I'm for civil-engineering. My o'levels are - Maths B3, physics C6, English C6, chemistry B3 & agric c6. Jamb 238! Good to go?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Genius101(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
intruder15:

u know d drill. D sis serve dem fresh lie add sauce join. D unizik i know, once u get above their cut off, u will get admission. Wit that average he wrote, d sis would be admitted in medicine. Talkmore of mass com
well i think there might be truth in what the guy said.last year's putme was a mess and only those who wrote the exam will understand not those who are already students of unizik as they will only try to exonerate or defend their school. firstly,the putme was supposed to be ppt but was changed to cbt a day before the exam even though the school was not prepared to use computers.day one of the exercise was a terrible experience. the candidates were asked to lineup under the sun and even in the rain just to collect seat numbers.as if that was not enough,after the much stress of getting seat numbers,candidates were asked to answer 25 questions in 10 minutes which was the reason for the poor performance as some candidates scored 0,5,10 e. t.c.some didn't even see their result till date. secondly there was nothing like cutoff mark last year at least it was not made known to the public.so one can't tell whether or not they meet or beat the cutoff since it was not published.in order words, it was a case of luck. a friend of mine scored 100 in the putme and 276 in jamb,he is a deltan and was not given medicine.as long as it's last year's exercise,everything was possible.my roomate had 280 in jamb and 76 in putme but was not giving pharmacy.last year admission was fraud.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Brilli5gist: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=sommyblaze post=49349004]IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Clarification. Very important. Candidates for Registration of 2016 Unizik Post Utme screening need not come to the University. They can register in any bank of their choice from any part of the country.

Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu
Director, Information, Public Relations and Protocol.

BTW am a 300 level student in zik, u could beep me for any assistance u need or info.[there is no date for the screening as mentioned by the poster]
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Brilli5gist: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stiflerdrug where is the timetable for the proposed screening

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by intruder15(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2016
Genius101:
well i think there might be truth in what the guy said.last year's putme was a mess and only those who wrote the exam will understand not those who are already students of unizik as they will only try to exonerate or defend their school. firstly,the putme was supposed to be ppt but was changed to cbt a day before the exam even though the school was not prepared to use computers.day one of the exercise was a terrible experience. the candidates were asked to lineup under the sun and even in the rain just to collect seat numbers.as if that was not enough,after the much stress of getting seat numbers,candidates were asked to answer 25 questions in 10 minutes which was the reason for the poor performance as some candidates scored 0,5,10 e. t.c.some didn't even see their result till date. secondly there was nothing like cutoff mark last year at least it was not made known to the public.so one can't tell whether or not they meet or beat the cutoff since it was not published.in order words, it was a case of luck. a friend of mine scored 100 in the putme and 276 in jamb,he is a deltan and was not given medicine.as long as it's last year's exercise,everything was possible.my roomate had 280 in jamb and 76 in putme but was not giving pharmacy.last year admission was fraud.

1. D sch never said they were to write ppt exam den reneged to cbt. They ve been ringing d alarm dat it was goin to be cbt frm d beginning.
2. If u tell me someone had 100 in p.utme and 276 in jamb and didnt get admission into medicine, its allowed. same with pharmacy. But mass com Hell no.
3. Dat yr post ume was tricky kinda. Cuz people that failed, failed woefully while people dat passed mostly scored btw 90-100. So, ur friend dat scored 100 in post utme might ve been d 100th person to score within d range of 95-100 of which others had better jamb results. Cuz most times, when u see exam hall of those for medicine, up to 300people can score btw 290 and above whereas d sch admits way below that. So, oga i concure. But for mass com? I fail to believe. Cuz mass com in unizik isnt that competitive to get admitted in. Not in d class of medicine, pharmacy, economics or ECE.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Genius101(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2016
intruder15:

1. D sch never said they were to write ppt exam den reneged to cbt. They ve been ringing d alarm dat it was goin to be cbt frm d beginning.
2. If u tell me someone had 100 in p.utme and 276 in jamb and didnt get admission into medicine, its allowed. same with pharmacy. But mass com Hell no.
3. Dat yr post ume was tricky kinda. Cuz people that failed, failed woefully while people dat passed mostly scored btw 90-100. So, ur friend dat scored 100 in post utme might ve been d 100th person to score within d range of 95-100 of which others had better jamb results. Cuz most times, when u see exam hall of those for medicine, up to 300people can score btw 290 and above whereas d sch admits way below that. So, oga i concure. But for mass com? I fail to believe. Cuz mass com in unizik isnt that competitive to get admitted in. Not in d class of medicine, pharmacy, economics or ECE.
hmm well i understand that you didn't take part in the putme last year hence your point in number 1 above. for avoidance of doubt,pls confirm from those who did because the print out had it that ppt was to be used.i reiterate that unizik admission process last year was a fraud and that was why there were no cutoff marks as opposed to previous years so that those not admitted can't take it up since there's no evidence(cutoff mark)to base their claim on.unizik used to be more transparent in her admission process before the current vc(ahaneku) came in as was reflected in jamb's most preferred institutions where unizik was 2nd last year but has dropped to 5th this year.the system is falling gradually.unizik used to have the second fastest academic calendar as at 3 years ago but has now dropped to 7th behind kwasu, unilorin, delsu, coou.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Funjosh(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i generated the remitta online at portal.unizik.edu.ng, went straight to bank 2 make payment and bank charge which is a total of 27oo....had 2 wait a lil bit for the print out from bank and after that i went back to cyber ,they said i have 2 wait for the portal 2 confirm tht payment has been made and after that u proceed 2 step3 which involves filling the application form which involves ur waec result after that,u submit and print it out

This is useful.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by sommyblaze(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good evening readers, I sincerely apologise for my being offline,please kindly bear with me its all for the best. Latest Gist happening in Unizik. 1) Sale of Unizik screening forms to end this friday,kindly hurry up to buy your screening forms if you haven't. 2) Candidates with incomplete registration are advised to complete their registration to avoid stories that touch the heart. Also if you are yet to update your bio data for those that registered between 13-21 September please kindly do so. 3) Sale of CEP forms to end this friday also,CEP is a part time undergraduate program,please kindly purchase yours if you haven't. 4)Sale of Unizik Post graduate(Masters,Post graduate diploma,PHD) forms has been extended to the 25TH OF October,2016. 5) Direct entry candidates are not supposed to purchase the screening forms currently on sale now,its only for the Jambites. 6)There is likely going to be a physical screening to be conducted by the various departments for the Jambites, please kindly keep your fingers crossed. 7)Unizik ASUU isn't certain about embarking on any strike action anytime soon,so please kindly disregard that rumour about Unizik going on strike cool Unizik has not released its official calendar for the new session,and hence there is no Official resumption date yet,Pls kindly disregard the rumour making the rounds especially on whatsapp and on other social media platforms . 9) Unizik Pre-science results is not yet out,the results are expected anytime from now Thanks and Enjoy the rest of your holidays.... It costs nothing to share,please kindly share this info with your friends Kind regards, Fidel Okechukwu
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Funjosh(m): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2016
sommyblaze:
Good evening readers,
I sincerely apologise for my being offline,please
kindly bear with me its all for the best.
Latest Gist happening in Unizik.
1) Sale of Unizik screening forms to end this
friday,kindly hurry up to buy your screening
forms if you haven't.
2) Candidates with incomplete registration are
advised to complete their registration to avoid
stories that touch the heart. Also if you are yet
to update your bio data for those that registered
between 13-21 September please kindly do so.
3) Sale of CEP forms to end this friday also,CEP
is a part time undergraduate program,please
kindly purchase yours if you haven't.
4)Sale of Unizik Post graduate(Masters,Post
graduate diploma,PHD) forms has been extended
to the 25TH OF October,2016.
5) Direct entry candidates are not supposed to
purchase the screening forms currently on sale
now,its only for the Jambites.
6)There is likely going to be a physical screening
to be conducted by the various departments for
the Jambites, please kindly keep your fingers
crossed.
7)Unizik ASUU isn't certain about embarking on
any strike action anytime soon,so please kindly
disregard that rumour about Unizik going on
strike
cool Unizik has not released its official calendar
for the new session,and hence there is no
Official resumption date yet,Pls kindly disregard
the rumour making the rounds especially on
whatsapp and on other social media platforms .
9) Unizik Pre-science results is not yet out,the
results are expected anytime from now
Thanks and Enjoy the rest of your holidays....
It costs nothing to share,please kindly share this
info with your friends
Kind regards,
Fidel Okechukwu

Am having some challenges registering two sitting once I click on two sitting the dropdown stop working that I won't be able to the type of exam and year but once I click on one sitting everything works normal. How do I go about it.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by sommyblaze(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Funjosh:

Am having some challenges registering two sitting once I click on two sitting the dropdown stop working that I won't be able to the type of exam and year but once I click on one sitting everything works normal. How do I go about it.

Sincerely i don't know how to go about that.
I will ask a friend of mine while we throw the question to the house.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Funjosh(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2016
sommyblaze:

Sincerely i don't know how to go about that.
I will ask a friend of mine while we throw the question to the house.

Alright thanks will be expecting smiley
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by sommyblaze(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
visit portal.unizik.edu.ng and click on VIEW INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION to check the complete list of UNIZIK UTME SCREENING STUDENTS with INCOMPLETE APPLICATION. pls rebroadcast as the deadline is dis friday 30-09-2016
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Spectre007: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Asin eh,dem too dull pass buhari sef,anywhere u go na unizik guys dey yab,dem too dey frustrate people die,if dem like make dem release their admission list nxt yr na dem sabi, the thunder wey go fire dem still dey for gym.
fadario:
Unizik always making things hard...wetin oda skuls do in 3 days, den wan use 2 weeks do...na only God go judge d school management...

Aspiring nairalanders...flee from anytin unizik...thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Oyebisi StanLab Wins £20,000 British Council Ideas Challenge / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB / Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.