Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo (56830 Views)

Simi Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Toke Makinwa Flashes Cleavage In Sheer Print Dress / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Iamgflex: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
This woman is too fine abeg.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Queenjojo(f): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
9ja n hating. She uploaded a pic witout makeup go n get married, d one Wit makeup so na cosemtic dey do d work now na fallen bridge pls she is beautiful in her own way @her age n a mother. Babe carry go nothing do u

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Sunglow: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Basildvalour:
London Bridge is falling down...my dear lady!
If you aremale, the falling of yourwifey bridge no be here, and if you are a female show us yourown bridge make we see if it has gone south or its still at the North pole.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Basildvalour(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sunglow:
If you aremale, the falling of yourwifey bridge no be here, and if you are a female show us yourown bridge make we see if it has gone south or its still at the North pole.
I am not London, I've got no bridge.

#Peace
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Nellybank(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hahahahaha ... Well observe m person
midolian:
A minute silence for our fallen heroes

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
so na Ramsey dey wire her toto
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by LockDown69(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Basildvalour:
Sorry ma'am, l didn't remember making mention of anything boobs in my comment apart from now so l don't know why you are hitting on yourself. l only sang an old nursery rhyme.

Hope you had a handsome night rest. Good morning.
Epic! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I have double dds you gay bat
On the internet every woman allegedly has larger than a-cups. Try another lie.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by realkingqueen(f): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2016
lifestyle1:

Then why exposing it
she wore wat she feels comfortable in,you should look away if you don't like it,its not that hard, is it??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by realkingqueen(f): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2016
PETUK:
Obviously falling boobs is something you can relate to
were you trying to be funny?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by runs360: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Basildvalour:
London Bridge is falling down...my dear lady!

Guy. Behave well na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by realkingqueen(f): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Basildvalour:
Sorry ma'am, l didn't remember making mention of anything boobs in my comment apart from now so l don't know why you are hitting on yourself. l only sang an old nursery rhyme.

Hope you had a handsome night rest. Good morning.
were you trying to be funny?is this the part where I laugh??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Palmwinetapper: 2:22am On Sep 15, 2016
charix:

On the internet every woman allegedly has larger than a-cups. Try another lie.
also in videos too. Bitch you've watched me on YouTube so much I know you know the truth. Bleep off you scum of the earth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
also in videos too. Bitch you've watched me on YouTube so much I know you know the truth. Bleep off you scum of the earth
Munachi, I am not an Okoye neither a politician or sugar daddy. Leave me alone, it's obvious you're obsessed with me on this forum.
I am not the source of your problems, go and make peace with whoever you wronged.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Palmwinetapper: 3:32am On Sep 15, 2016
charix:

Munachi, I am not an Okoye neither a politician or sugar daddy. Leave me alone, it's obvious you're obsessed with me on this forum.
I am not the source of your problems, go and make peace with whoever you wronged.
stop insulting me before I cry out to God
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop insulting me before I cry out to God
God doesn't answer trolls.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Basildvalour(m): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
were you trying to be funny?is this the part where I laugh??
Laugh or cry, it doesn't change a thing. But a comedian, l am not. I'm only a realist. So, if you found me funny, it was never my fault.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by eposho: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
do you expect the boobs of a woman her age to still be erect and firm except she did breast lift or has silicon in it and again she's a mother,so pls cut her some slacks undecided
She got the slack already.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by PETUK(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
were you trying to be funny?
me being funny? I doubt that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by Palmwinetapper: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
charix:

God doesn't answer trolls.
dont joke with the word of God. You can joke about anything else but please NOT HIS WORD!!! DRAW THE LINE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo by nickxtra(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2016
Them try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Flavour Was Welcomed In Dubai (photo) / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.