Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Easy Made Betting Strategy ( EMBS ) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easy Made Betting Strategy ( EMBS ) (589 Views)

Betting Strategy That Guarantees Profit / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Made Betting Strategy ( EMBS ) by walezy14(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Easy Made Betting Strategy ( EMBS )
Greetings to readers of this write-up. What really prompted my research on the above topic was the high rate of losses incurred by bettors/ punters of sport bet. My several years of experience as pool and sport bet expert gave me this privilege to design a new workable and tested sport bet strategy with a success rate of 75%. That is, if you place bet 4 times, you are very sure of achieving 3/4.
The following criteria must be met before you can use the strategy:
1. You must have an online account local or foreign.
2. Fund your Account with Minimum of 5k or $20
3. You must be able to analyse game very well.
4. You must select maximum of 5 matches per slip. Failure to ignore this instruction may affect your winning except if you are very skillful in sport.
If you can meet above criteria, you are good to get cool cash into your bank Account.
Any interested should call the following phone numbers:
Re: Easy Made Betting Strategy ( EMBS ) by ajugbo: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
5 games accumulator and 75% success, ability to analyse well?
Dude not good mix
if you are in Abuja call me. For a strategy that requires no analysis, 1 game selection

(1) (Reply)

re / Latest!!! Free Airtime Recharge.. This Is Real. / MMM Did Not Crash. Important Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.