Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? (14785 Views)

Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help / Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by ozil123: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2016
jellybean
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by pxjosh(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Joel3:
for me I think KitKat 4.4.2 is the most trusted, stable, reliable and user friendly from all the android versions.

its just like the window xp from Microsoft.
Lollipop by XUI for infinix phones is the best and most stable android os I've seen. Infinix users can attest to this fact.

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by FunkyMetahuman: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2016
KitKat is a total freedom
loolipop is a pain the ass
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by n1bogo: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2016
kaen1317:
Whose thinking of reliability of Android when we struggling to make ends meet...I think Rice and Garri OS is more reliable
Hahahahaha.
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by karrim4real(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Buy your USA Google Adsense is available.
Check Link
https://www.nairaland.com/3325418/usa-google-adsense-account-sell

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by guyXander(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2016
olexjay:
Xos is also OK
cheesy
Must u comment? Even when you don't fully understand a topic. Xos. Like it isn't stermed from the android preexisting operating systems.
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2016
KitKat all the way!!
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by lanre316: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
I'm sure the reason some are saying kitkat is the best is because their phone is stuck on kitkat with no hope of upgrade. The latest os is usually the best. Because of improvements and lessons learnt by the OS developers from earlier shortcomings. For me marshmallow is the best so far and I believe nougat will be better than marshmallow when it becomes available.

4 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by hUmaneOne: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
definitely kitkat. ive used all android Os from donut to nougat
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by hUmaneOne: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2016
definitely kitkat. ive used all android Os from donut to nougat.

Lots of feature was deprecated from sdk 19 (4.4.4). I used NFC to unlock my phone in 4.4.4 but in 5 and 6, its not available.

I had to downgrade
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by asamaigho(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2016
eluquenson:
Kitkat 4.4.2 rugged die

Rugged as in?
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Thisis2raw(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2016
feldido:
Lollipop has been the best so far.... The first time I could use an android without rooting(eventually did wink) but I love it's fluidity and simplicity and also tweakable. Well before now, jellybean was my favorite, my days of S2 lol... From 1 OS to another, always soft bricking my device.
plz hw can I root infinix note2
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Highbhee(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Pls guys,What's the best to Root 6.0marshmallows
Kingroot don Fuvk me up big time
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by eromspete(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Android 6.0 Marshmallow on the Galaxy S6 is the most stable right now.
Very fast and fluid experience since day one cool
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by olexjay(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2016
guyXander:

cheesy
Must u comment? Even when you don't fully understand a topic. Xos. Like it isn't stermed from the android preexisting operating systems.
and must u quote my comment Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Rilwayne001: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Marshmallows wink
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by macaranta(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Lollipop works for me
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by phronesischris: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2016
kaen1317:
Whose thinking of reliability of Android when we struggling to make ends meet...I think Rice and Garri OS is more reliable
grin
kaen1317:
funny
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Maxvasia(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2016
lanre316:
I'm sure the reason some are saying kitkat is the best is because their phone is stuck on kitkat with no hope of upgrade. The latest os is usually the best. Because of improvements and lessons learnt by the OS developers from earlier shortcomings. For me marshmallow is the best so far and I believe nougat will be better than marshmallow when it becomes available.
The most objective and realistic Nairalander on this thread! Weldone

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by matrixme(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
lanre316:
Mr intelligence, well-done. Tell that to Windows Engineers, since Windows 7 was so much flop, people kept praising XP, even till today. It does not always apply that the latest stuffs are better. I will personally still choose KitKat myself for its simplicity and wide customization
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Marshmallow..TECNO W4...i run high end games without any lag,and the multitasking is 100/100.

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by nurey(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Highbhee:
Pls guys,What's the best to Root 6.0marshmallows

Kingroot don Fuvk me up big time

If you have installed custom recovery like CWM OR TWRP rooting your phone is easy. Just download supersu.Zip go to custom recovery, choose install from zip, pick the supersu file and zam your phone is rooted. This process is far better than any rooting process.

Its what I used to root my SGS note 2 running Android 6.0
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by ajanifarouq(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
7.0 nougat is mine
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by econome(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Lollipop is the best and beginning of android privacy and security.

..Starting from "Guest Mode option, etc
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by blessyndbest(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2016
muhrash:
Gingerbread then Kitkat but best Os ever Symbian S60v3.

that's the best ever.... Team E63
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by legacyint: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2016
lanre316:
I'm sure the reason some are saying kitkat is the best is because their phone is stuck on kitkat with no hope of upgrade. The latest os is usually the best. Because of improvements and lessons learnt by the OS developers from earlier shortcomings. For me marshmallow is the best so far and I believe nougat will be better than
marshmallow when it becomes available.
Well said i cant imagine people saying kitkat and jelly bean is the best when they have not experience the fluidity of marshmallow 6.0.just because u re using 2013 tecno phone doesn't mean u re getting d best of experience.
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Highbhee(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2016
nurey:

If you have installed custom recovery like CWM OR TWRP rooting your phone is easy. Just download supersu.Zip go to custom recovery, choose install from zip, pick the supersu file and zam your phone is rooted. This process is far better than any rooting process.

Its what I used to root my SGS note 2 running Android 6.0

thank you bruh

gonna do DAT asap
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by correct7: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2016
There is no comparison with KitKat 4.4.2, it is totally the Best. Let me educate some people here about Android OS. Kitkat is the best, what they did on the update of Kitkat OS, such as Lollipop and Marshmallow was additional features. there is no corrective measure based on the Kitkat version. when a corrective measure is made based on any previous version of OS. that is when you will refer it as not the best. so that is not the case of Kitkat 4.4.2 version of Android.

For example let me use Window Vista and Window 7. There are so many corrective measures such as speed,Memory Usage,More Friendly with Application Softwares etc. Even Window XP is more better than Window Vista.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by eluquenson(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2016
asamaigho:

Rugged as in?
No bugs
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by greggng: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2016
My friend just bought one and the version is 5.1 and he paid 17k for it. It works well the name is solo. Do anyone here knows about it?
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by babaireti(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat's New Data Bonus Package / My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging. / How To Stream Youtube Videos With Airtel Social Plans Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.