Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. (518 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Nigerians Will See True Change By 2018 – Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by knostbrown01(m): 2:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Reno Omokri shared this on his page grin

cc: lalasticlala

source:http://freedomnewsng..com.ng/2016/09/the-definition-of-change-by-reno-omokri.html

1 Like

Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by knostbrown01(m): 2:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Reno no get chill @all for sai baba. check full explosion here:
http://freedomnewsng..nl/2016/09/the-definition-of-change-by-reno-omokri.html
Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by KissCODE(m): 2:59am On Sep 14, 2016
yes... This is the real change...

and anybody who dont like it should go to hell...

sai baba...

zombies will think i am one of them...

na una go tire

1 Like

Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by daclint(m): 3:34am On Sep 14, 2016
The change never even start,
Na just a year una don dey complain. Bubu still have 3 more years to fry us .

Just here ,watching in 3d

Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2016
True talk!

1 Like

Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by patroccini: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Reno is not backing down
Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by mondob2k(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2016
That aptly describes our current change!

It also involve having a President that mostly rule from d sky.
Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by rexel99: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Lol, Reno omokri giving them heart attack since 1770.
Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by izzou(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Reno Omokrikri

Don't you have better things to do? Your mates in the last regime are strategising on how to make sure we fix this country for good, and you are here giving cheap publicity to buhari and looking for likes upandan

Just stop reminding us of buhari. We have 3 more years to go before we get a breakthrough out of cluelessness

cool
Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by ivandragon: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2016
There was a building which had been under construction for over 50 years but the work was not moving along too well.

Over the years, a number of builders tried doing some work, but they all fell short.

Then came along a builder ( builder B) who had once worked on the building over 30 years ago but ended up causing more problems. He had not led any project for over 30 years.

He once again comes across the building he once superintended & states that the work is not going on well.

For years he tries to convince the landlord that he is
the best man for the job. the landlord doesn't listen to him.

the out of work builder tells the landlord that the present builder (builder A) is incompetent & clueless. That for every N100 the landlord gives builder A,
builder A uses only N30 & steals the rest. That if given
the chance, we will complete the building in record time.

This was despite the fact that after so many years, other landlords were beginning to rate the ongoing project as one of the best in the town, inspite of the fact that some workers in support of the builder B were frustrating the efforts of builder A.

After much persuasion & blackmailing, the landlord accepts to change builders, installing builder B as the new man in charge.

the landlord however is low on funds but reasons that if builder A stole 70% of my money but was able to do so much with 30%, then builder B will work miracles with 40% or at least maintain the status quo.

& pace set by builder A who had done a fairly OK job but left the building at the roofing stage. builder A warns that a storm is coming & since the landlord doesn't want him to continue, builder B is advised to hurry up with the roofing.

However, as soon as builder B is given the job, he starts travelling to other towns to show that he has finally gotten the job. He leaves the work in the hands
of minions with no supervisors. the minions try their best, but can't work because there are no instructions & builder B has locked up all the materials except a few ones he inherited from builder A which he shared to subcontractors.

After a while, the rains start. Rather than focus on the building, builder B keeps travelling around telling people how the landlord is a silly criminal & how some
of his kids are nonentities. the breeze blows off the uncompleted roof & begins to flood the inner building.
builder B doesn't care.

People advise him to get competent hands to supervise the work. He says he doesn't need supervisors. He goes round telling people how corrupt the former builder is. He tells people that supervisors are over rated.

After a while, the breeze blows off the roof & some walls begin to collapse. Machineries begin to pack up.
the landlord gets upset & says what's happening?

builder B says, sir, builder A is the cause. He left nothing for me too work with. Let me retrieve the money he stole from you. builder B again abandons
the building & chases builder A & his friends.

Anytime the landlord asks for progress report on his building, builder B shows shows the landlord some materials stolen by builder B. This goes on for a while & the landlord becomes unsatisfied.

builder B now says, sir, the money I have now is not enough to do anything. the landlord says, but if with 30%, builder A was able to do well, why can't you do better with 40% or at least, maintain what builder A did. You promised me a better job, but you have made things worse, you have even been utilising the machines bought by builder A, machines you claimed were useless & contrived to defraud me.

builder B then says to the landlord, sir, unless you become a labourer here, your work will not move forward.

the landlord says, but this was not our agreement, I gave you this job because you said you could do better than builder A, you promised an immediate improvement, now you are telling me to become your labourer? Am I working for you or are you working for me?

builder B looks at the landlord, smiles & says, don't complain about your work to me, go & complain to
builder A.
Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by papaejima1: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Nice
Re: The Definition Of Change - By Reno Omokri. by GenWOJUOLA(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Change

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan In Trouble As Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering $15m / Photos: Security Officials Clash With Youths In Jigawa, Several Injured / Buhari Is Blameless??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.