Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo (28126 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) / 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by IMASTEX: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Alright
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by justi4jesu(f): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Good Riddance..

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by SuperBlack: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Pavore9:

Can you boldly vouch for any of them?
For them all YES!!
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2016
they are not even Edo names, meteeeeew,they will come to our state to give us a bad name
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by dacovajnr: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Noneroone:
Yorubadeens i hail o
Huh! Oga u need your brain Rewired.Does any of the Aforementioned names above sounds like that of Afonjas? Just like you lots are claiming to be Lagosians and developed lagos same way they Are Claiming to be from Ondo they are Bastards of Thousand fathers lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Sheggy13(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Lighthouseman:
They are not ijaws as make believe...
Says who? Arogbo is an Ijaw tribe occupying Ese-Odo Local Government in Ondo state.. They're pure Ijaws, they speak the Ijaw Language and never claim to be Yorubas even though they're from Ondo State. Kingsley Kuku, who was Jonathan's SA on Amnesty is from there. Check out their names. You need to learn more about your country.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by dopedealer(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Animal In human skin

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Sheggy13(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2016
2dugged:
they are even Edo names, meteeeeew,they will cone to our state to give us a bad name
Not Edos. They're the Ijaws you find in Ese-Odo Local Govt in Ondo state. You know Ijaws are scattered about the Niger Delta States and that includes Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by DennisEche(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2016
SuperBlack:
These must be innocent boys. They don't look Rough at All.
wait untill they visit you before you know that been rough or gentle has nothing to do with it

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by DennisEche(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
tobimillar:

Abba again, seems to be the smartest policeman for now
you noticed the man...... Abba Kyari.............the Man is something else

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Pavore9: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2016
SuperBlack:
For them all YES!!

Oya head down to Edo State Police command headquarters to vouch for their innocence, providing irrefutable proof of their legitimate sources of livelihood. Just don't forget to inform your family where you are heading to! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Sheggy13(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2016
dacovajnr:
Huh! Oga u need your brain Rewired.Does any of the Aforementioned names above sounds like that of Afonjas? Just like you lots are claiming to be Lagosians and developed lagos same way they Are Claiming to be from Ondo they are Bastards of Thousand fathers lipsrsealed undecided
They're actually from Ondo State even though they're not Yorubas but Ijaws. You need to learn more about your country.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by creepsyme(f): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2016
4reala:
Kudos to the Nigerian Police. But hope they are guilty as charged
dats d question, nigeria police can do anything to prove dey are working. If they truely are then kudos to dem.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by leisuretym: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Unemployed youth!
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by dacovajnr: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Sheggy13:

They're actually from Ondo State even though they're not Yorubas but Ijaws. You need to learn more about your country.
I know much more about my country..I only wanted to shut that Bigot up! undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2016
Seeing as these guys all appear so HUNGRY, it is no rocket science to figure they are all working for a God father. And at the time of filing this report, the GF is in contact with all the "Who Is Who" to effect their release and the matter obliterated.

Mark my words. This na Naija sad.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by RockHard: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Noneroone:
Yorubadeens i hail o

Igbodeen, you Sabi read so? Coz no single one of them is Yoruba going by their names. Arogbos are a purely ijaw tribe domiciled in Ondo state. I never imagined you could be this ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by AreaFada2: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2016
2dugged:
they are even Edo names, meteeeeew,they will cone to our state to give us a bad name

Do you even know how Edo names sound like? There are groups of people in 9ja who claim to be very advanced but have little knowledge of the same 9ja. Once a name is not of their tribe or their revered Hausa Fulani, they have generally have no idea. They cannot spot a Berom, Idoma, Igalla, Ikwere, Gwari or Urhobo name sef. shocked shocked

Anyone who claims to have SSCE or WAEC but cannot know these names are mostly Ijaw-Yoruba people deserves to flogged seriously. grin cheesy

If they had won prestigious international prizes now, you will be proud to claim them.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
eleko1:
Kill those Pest all undecided
You see now,does those names sound like yoruba names?

Finally,the remnant of ijaw/orhobo militants in arepo is history.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by ghostmist: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
brainpulse:
They looked like flat heads
they are your fellow afonjas....

don't deny Your Own.
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by fmstyles: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Thank God they were caught
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by sukkot: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
These are mostly nairalanders:

From right to left standing behind: ITbomb, Larrysun and xynerise.

Squatting at the centre is Nihilist, left of him is Sukkot.

The guy standing at the far left is frank316, I believe kayemjay is among those that got away.
walahi talahi this is defamation of character. i will sue undecided

one of the nigga name is pawpaw. dayummmmmmmmmmmm Pawpaw Worimegbe. thats MaziOmenukos nickname grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by dollarathe(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2016
this nairaland will kill some people....shallow thinkers everywhere.....and some grown up ass baboons also joins secondary school boys and girls/ semi illiterates to do this tribal war online...when dangote,otedola and orji uzor kalu pikin dem dey for club or obodo oyinbo....and u tribal e warrior dey dere...no matter ur tribe dem go relate with each other and dem no go recognise u.... Instead of all of una to face ur life...na victim una dey play online ....oponu radarada

2 Likes

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by megastu(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Abba Kyari must be the most intelligent police officer alive.

That man is just something else.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Oh, they from Ondo state but fled to Edo state.

Name checkers, nice work there..

Initially my wastern brothers said it was Niger delta militants disturbing their communities.

But as a travelled Nigerian, who has witnessed crime wave in Ibadan, i knew nah thesame people.
Nah their brothers dey do them..
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

Do you even know how Edo names sound like? There is group of people 9ja who claim to be very advanced but have little knowledge of the same 9ja. Once a name is not of their tribe or their revered Hausa Fulani, they have generally have no idea. They cannot spot a Berom, Idoma, Igalla, Ikwere, Gwari or Urhobo name sef. shocked shocked

Anyone who claims to have SSCE or WAEC but cannot know these names are mostly Ijaw-Yoruba people deserves to flogged seriously. grin cheesy

If they had won prestigious international prizes now, you will be proud to claim them.
and ijaw-yoruba or whatever is Edo abi?,I didn't mention any tribe, only said it wasn't an Edo name and you had to write this long epistle, obviously you are pained about the names grin,and yes I know how Edo names sound like, hehehehe, and these are not Edo, if you are so pained, get a pillow and stuff your face in it, if it was across the Niger, you and your folks will be gyrating on this thread by now, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, now that it sounds like an afonja you want to do combo, ijaw-yoruba indeed, whatever, all I know is they are not Edo names, nonsense and ingredients, go and take a pill you are obviously displaying symptoms of painment, because under census they will be counted as ogun state indigenes grin
Re: 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Sheggy13:

Not Edos. They're the Ijaws you find in Ese-Odo Local Govt in Ondo state. You know Ijaws are scattered about the Niger Delta States and that includes Ondo State.
I know that, that is why I said they are not Edo, simple, did I mention anything else?,then why do you have to enlighten me of their tribe, let me guess before I conclude they are afonjas abi?, I am only concerned about the image they are giving to my state as non indigenes and nothing else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Kidnapping His Worker / 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual / Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.