Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage (620 Views)

Airtel Has Discontinued Their Unlimited Night Browsing Plan / It's Like Airtel Has Fixed Their Freebasics Shhhhh... / Airtel Has Introduced New Data Plan and it's very cheap. Check It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage by onismate: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Guy narrates how Airtel stole N1500 from him ....

Airtel has done it again oooo. Can someone save me from this scammer of a network. I am fed up with the network. I am still maintaining the network because it’s the only service that is available here am serving. Airtel are constantly deducting my airtime each time I recharge. They will zap my data like there’s no tomorrow each time I subscribe. But this! I can’t take it anymore.
It all started last week when I subscribed for the airtel N1,500 for 6gb. I had been getting messages from the network to subscribe N1,500 and get 6gb worth of data. So a friend of mine called their customer service and they confirmed it’s real and not scam. They said it was only those that received the massage that are eligible. Though I wasn’t that convinced because I know how the zap data. And network providers rarely keep to their words. I was kind of happy that I will be getting 6gb for N1,500. Na so I rush. I went out and bought airtime worth N1,500 and recharged and subscribed. Lo and behold I was only given 3gb instead of the 6gb promised. All these was on Friday 9th 2016. I just browsed a little and my phone began to malfunction. It was so hurting because I just subscribed. I had to switch of my phone for repairs on Saturday. So I was inactive fr0m Saturday 10th to Monday 12th. Only for me to switch on my phone to browse, it wasn’t going. I tried browsing and it wasn’t. I removed the sim and inserted it into my modem and tried browsing, yet it wasn’t going. Only or me to check my balance and It said my data has finished. I couldn’t just understand. “How did I finish the data?” Me that was offline for 3 days. I hadn’t even enjoyed the data because Immediately I started browsing when I subscribed that was when my phone started malfunctioning that I got angry and switched it off. Shey na phone malfunction dey zap data! Their customer service is not saying anything reasonable. Enough is enough. Airtel should give me back my data. Airtel BringBackMyData. Return the data you took from this number 08129361333. Ok infact lets just assume it was a mistake. Return my data.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1212-airtel-has-done-it-again-they-have-stolen-my-n1-500-bringbackmydata
Re: Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage by MrWhaley: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Shaa,dem don talk am sey "Too much Awoof dey run belle..."

This is the result for looking for FREE things na. cheesy
Re: Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage by eleko1: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2016
They actually give that 6gb but it is no longer active(it is BB sub fo Android).Dnt waste ur time calling those irresponsible CS.bombard Dem on their Twitter handle/go to their office not Whatsapp cos those one are worthless too.
Re: Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage by Jafar1: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Awoof also has a disadvantage

Re: Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage by emyguz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
this is why I hate going for free browsing cheats and tweaks, not to talk of unimaginable promos eg airtel's 20gb for N200
they can make u cry when they stop working.
Ask those who use glo N2500 for 10gb, they'll tell u better.
Airtel is a good network. just subscribe their normal bundles (the ones ur money can afford and browse).
I love their night browsing tho (Enough YouTube videos).

But then when u see free cheats like that, try and found out if there's any terms and conditions. It'll help u know what to expect.
Re: Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage by Julietcutie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin Eiya sorry

(1) (Reply)

My Apple Store Blank / Scams And Exploitations Of Internet Services In Nigeria (my Experience) / Innjoo Teases A New Smartphone ,could Be Innjoo 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.