Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded (26766 Views)

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) / First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by asumo12: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2016
where?

holluwai:
Rain rain go away....come again another day...... wink

Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
MadCow1:
This is a big lie.. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4233825_img20160913125658_jpeg1e1532f6944b8e997664eedb367503f8

That is a picture of a Riverine Shopping Complex in Aba.. Its not flooded, that's just how they roll. angry

This shopping complex was modelled after Venice in Italy..

angry

Youll need more than gondolas to navigate that market. Seems there are serious drainage issues in Aba and owerri. The other day, it was Okorochas tunnel.

Who designs and constructs these structures.
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by chimah3(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2016
enigma2007:

Because we never hold them accountable for their actions or inactions

How do we hold them?

Waiting for their convoys on airport road?
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by MadCow1: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2016
gbosaa:

Youll need more than gondolas to navigate that market. Seems there are serious drainage issues in Aba and owerri. The other day, it was Okorochas tunnel.

Who designs and constructs these structures.

Top Biafran Engineers.. grin The same Niggas that invented the Ogbunigwe.. cool
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by enigma2007(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2016
chimah3:

How do we hold them?

Waiting for their convoys on airport road?

That will be extreme now.

However, people can start by scrutinizing their activities that are public knowledge. For example, i remember someone publishing a site (will attach when i find the link) that helps people to track the promises of the governors vis-a-vis what they have delivered.
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by kan12(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Adeoba10:
Eyah... How customers wan take enter sef

ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by Rekyz(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Welcome to HAbia
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by Jokkarm: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Are you ashamed of the post ?
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by chimah3(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
enigma2007:

That will be extreme now.

However, people can start by scrutinizing their activities that are public knowledge. For example, i remember someone publishing a site (will attach when i find the link) that helps people to track the promises of the governors vis-a-vis what they have delivered.

Thing is, Leaders on this side are shameless and have no integrity. So no matter what you publish doesn't pinch them as far as their source of looting is not tampered with...you can go on and on with your rants! #sad
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by enigma2007(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
chimah3:

Thing is, Leaders on this side are shameless and have no integrity. So no matter what you publish doesn't pinch them as far as their source of looting is not tampered with...you can go on and on with your rants! #sad

True! We need to find a way to make them listen..We cant continue like this!
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by nwanioma(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
when they throw their thrash outside when it is raining so the water carries it away. That lack of sense does not deserve mercy.
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by ensamy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is the best time to rent a ho use or shop or even to buy land so that you know flood prone areas otherwise you may rent during dry season and during the rains flood will come and swallow your house.
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by FrancaCC: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Contact me,
I sell different types of lace in this market. Wholesale, retail. At cheaper price. For yur personal use, or asoebi or for sale!!!
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by Felixtuta(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
This one is a tip of the iceberg na, I have seen worse conditions in aba.

Was thinking the water has covered peoples shops and house for it to make FP because that is what the government is waiting for.

Industrious place like Aba, full of technicians and potential yet, the Federal and State government has chosen to neglect and abandon it.

It that is not corruption please tell me what it is.?
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by Edetedu5(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is Aba River, not shopping center
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by matrixme(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stop showing us abeg. Its ur problem, deal with it. It's interesting how Easterns expect us to show sympathy for their problems when they are planning their own country. Are you exactly expecting Buhari to fix this? I thought you all are hardworking people.
Venice koo, Makoko nii!
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by freeDR(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
MadCow1:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4233825_img20160913125658_jpeg1e1532f6944b8e997664eedb367503f8

That is a picture of a Riverine Shopping Complex in Aba.. Its not flooded, that's just how they roll. angry

This shopping complex was modelled after Venice in Italy.. I envy your level of craze grin grin

angry

Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by freeDR(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
MadCow1:

This shopping complex was modelled after Venice in Italy..

angry
I envy your level of craze grin grin

Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by Bishops10(m): 5:33am On Sep 15, 2016
elonna5:
sorry. If u see what they are doing to shops around aba-owerri road. You will know that the big head ikpeazu has nothing to offer. Na to carry mouth like signboard
Thank you my brother,I said it the other day and one dude wanted to roast me
Re: Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded by slevin1(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2016
A wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends. No matter how much we despise the northerners, there is one thing we could learn from them. UNITY.
In a northern state, when they've had enough, the government will surely know that they've had enough. We in this southeast region prefer to suffer and smile if the other option was revolt and 'maybe' be harmed. No guts, no glory.

We got guts in taking biz risks. How long would that benefit us if every other factor enhancing nature's domineering force is not check-mated?

We've got to rethink our stand and rebase our priorities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaruma Empire Tradings Is Officially Registered In Dubai UAE (Video) / See Today's Naira Exchange Rate / CBN Claims Responsibility For Parallel Market Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.