Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) (28181 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2016
A househelp in the city of lagos has allegedly burnt an 8 year old boy. The 8 year old boy was playfully following the male househelp around annoyed him with his playful presence.

Reports from inside sources tell that the househelp has always been bitter because of the treatment he gets from the mother of the boy and took the opportunity of the mother's absence to burn the child with the cover of a hot pot that was being used to boil rice. The child was said to experience severe pain from the burn through out the night till this morning.

Source: www.naijawatch.ml/post/househelp-burns-8-year-old-child

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2016
This is just too Barbaric especially coming from a Male Househelp...Some parents won't just learn that it's very Bad to entrust your Children with Househelps and if you're going to do that just Ensure you treat the Househelps the way you'd love your Children to be treated, You can't Subject an Househelp to all form of Abuse and expect that same Househelp to treat your children like King/Queen undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Asuokaa: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Wickedness .. Me for one will never have maids in my house... Many of those girls are demonly possessed
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Benjom(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Some people can be wicked sha!

1 Like

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Behead the monster asap cool
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Behead the monster asap cool
u r not reasoning well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ministeriallist: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2016
This is cruel. We call this VENDETTA and transfer of aggression.
Lesson: if you know you can't treat a house help like your own child, don't have one.

15 Likes

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2016
lofty900:
u r not reasoning well
Behead poster too tongue

1 Like

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by saintfellow(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2016
HE should be jailed for attempted murder.
If the madam is too cruel towards you, you could easily resign from the job and get the fork out.

5 Likes

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by olureignforever: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Ewo.
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4233960_img20160914071200_jpegd2fa82903b7419819828b3267ddd558f

If na my pikin, this matter would never make the internet..

Why would I want to show the world motive for the disappearance of my Househelp?

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by tunary(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2016
E don red for d house help
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by chimah3(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Let me comment on this from another angle...

Parents should start learning to treat these househelps with love...so they can treat their children properly when they are not around!!

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by frankkingston(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
chisos..

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by puregrace(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
dacovajnr:
This is just too Barbaric especially coming from a Male Househelp...Some parents won't just learn that it's very Bad to entrust your Children with Househelps and if you're going to do that just Ensure you treat the Househelps the way you'd love your Children to be treated, You can't Subject an Househelp to all form of Abuse and expect that same Househelp to treat your children like King/Queen undecided
never never.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by parliament1: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
I dey vex angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Devil in human clothing
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by katerine7(f): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
I hate reading this kind of News cry
This is bad
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Came to check names.

Even though the name is not stated, the state confirms my suspicions.

Na them grin
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by helphelp: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Na wa ooo...

If you can't treat them like yours, then don't have them
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Jailerrr(f): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Send down that morafucka to our crib here, lets teach him how to catwalk in pigin...
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Treat your house help well so they can treat your kids well when you are not around.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Smallyyyyy: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2016
I
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by kan12(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2016
u b Madame,u go dey maltreat househelp,after u go leave kitchen fr am to do wetin,u and ir famil don die be that.
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Danosky502: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2016
such news lyk dis just av a way of worsening my day,God help us
Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Jafar1: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by avalontony(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2016
End time househelp grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ireke(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
chimah3:
Let me comment on this from another angle...

Parents should start learning to treat these househelps with love...so they can treat their children properly when they are not around!!

Your comment is from a reasonable angle. Some of these so called wicked househelps learn their wickedness from their masters/mistresses. Many of them are already bitter because of their portion in life, the least we can do is to show them that you can still treat other people fairly and with dignity even when you're not happy with them.

Few of them will not respond to love but we'll definitely have less of these issues.

Do as you would be done by. Beat or correct them with love, give them hope, don't mess up their dignity or self esteem. You may be a beneficiary of whatever they turn out to be.

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
So wickedness is now the order of the day; to the foolish house-boy; how dare you bite the finger that feeds you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spray Painter Tracked Down In Osun State After Fleeing With Customer's Car.Photo / Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos / #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.