Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Learning (c++,c Sharp,& C) In India Vs Masters In Econometrics In The Uk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learning (c++,c Sharp,& C) In India Vs Masters In Econometrics In The Uk (1487 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning (c++,c Sharp,& C) In India Vs Masters In Econometrics In The Uk by ibrahim007: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2009
learning (c++,c sharp,& c) in India vs masters in econometrics in the UK
Re: Learning (c++,c Sharp,& C) In India Vs Masters In Econometrics In The Uk by Ghenghis(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2009
Go for the masters.

If you're really interested in the C++, C sharp and C you can pick that up along the way through self learning.

Your masters generally opens doors for you ,
Re: Learning (c++,c Sharp,& C) In India Vs Masters In Econometrics In The Uk by picoba(m): 2:39am On Oct 14, 2009
I wish you the best.
Go.
Re: Learning (c++,c Sharp,& C) In India Vs Masters In Econometrics In The Uk by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2009
Guy, sorry to say this, but programmers seem to be a dime a dozen these days,
Go to freelance sites, and see the amount of coders there, bidding for jobs, at dirt cheap prices from all over the world
You need an edge to set you apart,
Go for the masters, and I agree with genghis, if you want to learn C/C++, C#, you can always pick it up from a book
or from some tutorial website.
Wishing you the best!

(1) (Reply)

Any Ican Tutorial In Isolo Okota Area? / Tests Carried Out During Medicals For A Job / Auditors And Accountants In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.