Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! (1507 Views)

Fumigate Your Apartment Before You Pack In / Pay & Pack In With 30%-3bed & 4bed Duplexes Behind Orchid Hotel,lekki-33m..pics / RICHMOND GATE ESTATE LEKKI FROM 55M(Pay And Pack In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by Relocate: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Moving to another apartment?
Need professional movers to help pack your belongings?
At Relocate NG we help take off the stress of packing and deliver your belongings safely.
Don't sweat!...LET US HELP YOU PACK. 09057640937, 09055398680.

1 Like

Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
cool
Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by suretomz: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
How much do you charge?...
Relocate:
How to Decide Who Will Get Packing

1. Distance

If you’re moving into a new city or across state lines, the potential for error increases. If the truck is incorrectly packed, then your possessions could be damaged over several miles of travel. That is, if the truck makes it there at all.
Rented trucks can fall into disrepair and break down which creates an entirely different level of nightmare. Moving companies often have backup trucks that can come meet the broken down truck without losing much time on the move.

2. Time

If you’re moving locally, you should evaluate the amount of time you invest in moving.
Professionals often make more sense when you’re pressed for time.
If you have a full day to move, you can save money and ask your friends for help, in the end it might even be fun, assuming there aren’t any arguments about how to load up the truck.

3. Skill Sets

This is about much more than carrying boxes out your door and into a truck. Honestly assess your friends’ skills and if they can contribute.
For example, if you don’t have much furniture, you might not need a pro. If you do, however, own a lot of hard-to-assemble furniture, your friends may not be your best choice.
Also consider logistics. Will your friends be properly experienced and equipped to get your stuff into your new place?

When to Compromise

If you’re on a tight budget but also worried that your friends will break everything, there might be a compromise. Hire a professional for the most grueling part while your friends assist with the unloading part. That’s perfectly cool After all, they’re still your friends, right? At least for one more move!
Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by Relocate: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Need to move your office? Let Us Help You Pack!

Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by Relocate: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Gotten a place and plan on moving in soon?

How about letting professionals do the packing for you?

We box it, move it, deliver safely...Let us help you pack!

For enquiries/bookings:
09057640937, 09055398680

Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by Relocate: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Our movers are trained to pack your home/office with the utmost professionalism & respect for your belongings...move safely, let us help you pack!
Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by nicki1991(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2019
hello friends, I need some moving services in USA for my mom
Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by Nikra(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bravo! Although I never like moving, it's wonderful when the guys from the moving company make it easier. The last time I moved, I did it with the guys from 3 men and truck. They worked so well that I didn't even notice when my house emptied. It was a pleasure to talk to them while they were packing. All the companies should have such workers, I'm sure you guys are like so also. I saw someone asking for movers in the US, you can contact them by the way. It's simply the best moving company that I moved with.
Re: Moving? Let Us Help You Pack! by JavieCoentr: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nikra:
Bravo! Although I never like moving, it's wonderful when the guys from the moving company make it easier. The last time I moved, I did it with the guys from 3 men and truck. They worked so well that I didn't even notice when my house emptied. It was a pleasure to talk to them while they were packing. All the companies should have such workers, I'm sure you guys are like so also. I saw someone asking for movers in the US, you can contact them by the way. It's simply the best moving company that I moved with.
I do understand you buddy.

(1) (Reply)

DON'T MISS OUT ON OWNING PRIME LAND IN IBEJU LEKKI WITH C Of O / Pertinence Limited Owners Of Vip & Abc Gardens {promo On Lands} / CHRISTMAS PROMO: Own 2 & 3 Bedroom Flat + Bq In Yaba For 24.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.