Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Am Proud Of The Fact That Nigeria Is Not As Corrupt As It Used To Be - OAP Fre - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Proud Of The Fact That Nigeria Is Not As Corrupt As It Used To Be - OAP Fre (389 Views)

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of The Fact That Nigeria Is Not As Corrupt As It Used To Be - OAP Fre by lasgidinims: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
He posted the photo above and wrote;

"I thought corruption was the worst thing a nation can endure, until I saw the suffering and poverty my people are going through. A month ago, a keg of vegetable oil was N4,200, one week later it rose to N4,800. Yesterday I sent my maid to the market with 5k and she returned home empty handed, oil is now N5,500.
If you see the small ram we killed for ileya, it was nothing compared to the humongous one we ate during the 'corrupt' regime.
I know the government is trying to fix Nigeria, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but what about those that will die of hunger and lack, inside the tunnel, never to reach the light?
Everything is going up and salaries are coming down, companies are shutting down and with the airlines folding up, transportation is becoming crazy. I look around me and all I see is suffering and hunger. Yes I am proud of the fact that Nigeria is not as corrupt as it used to be, but is this 'famine' the progress we are seeking? Is it really better than the corruption we did away with? What do you guys think?"

1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of The Fact That Nigeria Is Not As Corrupt As It Used To Be - OAP Fre by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself upandan undecided grin
Re: I Am Proud Of The Fact That Nigeria Is Not As Corrupt As It Used To Be - OAP Fre by Kowor(f): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Mtew. Osim not as corrupt as it used to be.

(1) (Reply)

The True Most Previews... / Let's Have Fun, Let's Share Our Birthdays / Funny Video Moment With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.