Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. (1454 Views)

Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. / Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2016
I want to improve my search engine optimization and I know that since you clicked this thread, then you must be interested. I have the following niches on my blog.
Interiors
Business
Health
Fiction
Help for families
Chatroom
Entertainment

If your website has one or more of those niches, comment here. I'll link my post to one of your posts and vice versa. I don't mean that you comment on my blog. What I mean is that you create a link from your posts to one of my posts. If you are interested, comment below your website and niche and I'll back link you. Comment done when you backlink mine.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by VocalWalls: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Jollyana:
I want to improve my search engine optimization and I know that since you clicked this thread, then you must be interested. I have the following niches on my blog.
Vacation
News
Fiction
Beauty
Baby
Help for families
Chatroom
Entertainment

If your website has one or more of those niches, comment here. I'll link my post to one of your posts and vice versa. I don't mean that you comment on my blog. What I mean is that you create a link from your posts to one of my posts. If you are interested, comment below your website and niche and I'll back link you. Comment done when you backlink mine.

You dont need much of those till you get a domain name.

Readability is very poor on your blog.

You need more than BL right now.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 5:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks for the info. I'm going to work on user experience. Check now and tell me what you think please.
VocalWalls:

You dont need much of those till you get a domain name.

Readability is very poor on your blog.

You need more than BL right now.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by VocalWalls: 6:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Jollyana:
Thanks for the info. I'm going to work on user experience. Check now and tell me what you think please.

Still the same dear.

Have you tried to read your posts on mobile?
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2016
I tried today and now I can understand what you are saying. Perhaps, should it just be the font size I should work on or do you have any suggestions?
VocalWalls:

Still the same dear.

Have you tried to read your posts on mobile?
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by VocalWalls: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jollyana:
I tried today and now I can understand what you are saying. Perhaps, should it just be the font size I should work on or do you have any suggestions?

You need an entirely new template. But I won't take you serious till you get a domain name.

Don't build back links to a , you'll be wasting your time because they won't follow you when you get a domain name.

http://www.interiordesignshub.com/cheap-interior-decoration-ideas/
http://www.interiordesignshub.com/bathroom-design-ideas/
http://www.interiordesignshub.com/rules-interior-design/
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank so much. I'll take your suggestions.
VocalWalls:

You need an entirely new template. But I won't take you serious till you get a domain name.

Don't build back links to a , you'll be wasting your time because they won't follow you when you get a domain name.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by VocalWalls: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oh, thanks I will.
VocalWalls:

Let me know when you get a domain name. I'll design free for you.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by imocheezy1: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hey. I'll do your website when I get a new domain.
imocheezy1:
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
imocheezy1:
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Are you still interested in back link for back link?
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Bigajeff(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Just post meaningful article on hiipeeps.com forum section with a link back to your site. pls dont spam
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bigajeff:
Just post meaningful article on hiipeeps.com forum section with a link back to your site. pls dont spam

Got it
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Eddodoh(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
I start writing on my new blog, www.eddykenworld..com

I Want a review and suggestions on how to improve my website. No adsense account yet.

It's about fiction, relationship and customer service support to businesses.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

Hello vocalwalls, I'm interested in your backlinks, are you game?

http://www.vocalwalls.com/cheap-interior-decoration-ideas/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/bathroom-design-ideas/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/rules-interior-design/
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2016
imocheezy1:
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]

Hi,,I'm interested in your backlinks, are you game?
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by VocalWalls: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Pogba post=50807380][/quote]

how many?
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

how many?

Let's start with one..
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by cheapgoals(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Are all thz backlink to backlink adhere to Google's policy?
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
cheapgoals:
Are all thz backlink to backlink adhere to Google's policy?

yes. Google requires you build backlinks to boost your seo.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by phetty(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
The kind of link building tactics you're performing here is called Link Trading, and the last time I checked, it's not one of the SEO best practises recognized by Google.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by cheapgoals(m): 2:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Jollyana:

yes. Google requires you build backlinks to boost your seo.

Can we both link eacthothr..
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2016
cheapgoals:

Can we both link eacthothr..
yup. I'll give you a link on my blog and you do same. Then we comment done
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by cheapgoals(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jollyana:

yup. I'll give you a link on my blog and you do same. Then we comment done

Your niche?.. mine is totally on football
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
cheapgoals:

Your niche?.. mine is totally on football

Mine is totally different. I don't know how to give you a link
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by markbenny(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice idea, but if the link exchange is not from domains with high authority, it will take a lot of effort for you to see the effect, Imagine exchanging link with a 1 month old blog that has little or nothing yet to show for.

Nice idea anyway
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by hackguy: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
mine is Basically for Love and Realtionship Matters

www.luvgist.com
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by ProsperUSA: 4:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Jollyana:
Interiors
Business
Health
Fiction
Help for families
Chatroom
Entertainment

Check my signature below and see how you can grow your blog. The site will help you grow your traffic. Other Nigerian bloggers have already started creating topics on the site with links (backlinks) to their blogs. The site is a forum website just like Nairaland but with easy great features.
Re: Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. by Jollyana(f): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2016
ProsperUSA:

Check my signature below and see how you can grow your blog. The site will help you grow your traffic. Other Nigerian bloggers have already started creating topics on the site with links (backlinks) to their blogs. The site is a forum website just like Nairaland but with easy great features.
Alright i will

(1) (Reply)

Finally-you Can Now Run Facebook Ads With Your Naira ATM CARD / Join This Forum / Free Cpanel Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.