Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start (1032 Views)

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / My Pc Won't Start Up, Help Please / Help Laptop Won't Start.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by tolulope2021(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Please someome should help me. Not long ago, I bought an hp probook laptop and I have been enjoying it for quite a while until recently I startedhaving some issues1. I first install window 7 and when it suddenly show non system disk error, I format it and upgrade to window 10. That I enjoyed for a while also.Later, I discovered that if I switched it on, it take more time to load the window and this degenerated to window unable to start and it will start repair and attimes it takes a whole day. This is quite frustrating.I later switched back to window 7 and after a while maybe a week, the problem will start againPls mods and computer gurus, what's the cause and how can I solve the problem. Now I'm using Window 7
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by Habiodunz(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2016
tolulope2021:
Please someome should help me. Not long ago, I bought an hp probook laptop and I have been enjoying it for quite a while until recently I startedhaving some issues1. I first install window 7 and when it suddenly show non system disk error, I format it and upgrade to window 10. That I enjoyed for a while also.Later, I discovered that if I switched it on, it take more time to load the window and this degenerated to window unable to start and it will start repair and attimes it takes a whole day. This is quite frustrating.I later switched back to window 7 and after a while maybe a week, the problem will start againPls mods and computer gurus, what's the cause and how can I solve the problem. Now I'm using Window 7

#Corrupt OS or a bad hard disk...try installing winXP to see hw far..
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by falcon01: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2016
tolulope2021:
you need to give the specs of your pc
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by tolulope2021(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm using hp probook 4420s
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by tolulope2021(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Habiodunz:

#Corrupt OS or a bad hard disk...try installing winXP to see hw far..

What will window XP do please? Because I av installed window 7, 10.

The problem do not always start at once, it normally start after some weeks and I even went to extent of not installing any software so as to ascertain the cause
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by Habiodunz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
tolulope2021:

The problem do not always start at once, it normally start after some weeks and I even went to extent of not installing any software so as to ascertain the cause

Windows Xp reduces the load on your RAM,Hard disk and Processor just try it
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by tolulope2021(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Habiodunz:

Windows Xp reduces the load on your RAM,Hard disk and Processor just try it

Or is there anyway I can format it.. Cos everytime it's always repairing
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by Habiodunz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
tolulope2021:

Whats the size of your RAM and your processor speed
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by Habiodunz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
tolulope2021:

Or is there anyway I can format it.. Cos everytime it's always repairing
dats what em saying..you have to format it with windows xp
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by tolulope2021(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Habiodunz:
Whats the size of your RAM and your processor speed

4gb ram and 2.27GHz
Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by dxdiag(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
After carefully reading comments and suggetions above. i will recommend you get a new hard disk. because the Os is stable to ve worked for sometime b4 ur Os corrupts again.

1 Like

Re: Gurus In The House Please Help.... My Computer Won't Start by Habiodunz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
tolulope2021:

4gb ram and 2.27GHz
if you install d windows xp and it still persist you need to get a new hard disk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Abuja I Need Very Clean And Affordable Laptop / How To Set Up A Call Centre With GSM Lines / DZ09 Smartwatches For Sale,15pcs N120k Watsap 09076359719

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.