Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,201 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

An Atlanta Church Boycotts Beyonce, She Said She Wants To Use The Bible As A Pad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Atlanta Church Boycotts Beyonce, She Said She Wants To Use The Bible As A Pad (852 Views)

Check Out The $4,000 Customized Air Jordans Beyonce She Got Made (photos) / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal / Mavins Records Boycotts Headies Award; Leaves For Côte D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Atlanta Church Boycotts Beyonce, She Said She Wants To Use The Bible As A Pad by onomesandra: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
A number of Prominent Atlanta mega-churches are expecting to make an announcement this week to boycott Beyonce.

The boycott is over One specific lyric in Beyonce’s megahit “Lemonade.” Beyonce recites the following lyrics during one of her interludes:
I plugged my menses with pages of the holy book and still coiled deep inside me was the need to know — are you cheating on me?
Many in the Christian faith believe that Beyonce is committing Blasphemy and are preparing a boycott of the Queen.

Of course we can’t wait to see what the beehive does in reaction to this.

Now do you think that they went over board with it?
To read full story visit: http://onomenews..com.ng/2016/09/prominent-atlanta-church-is-boycotting.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Complains I Don ’ T Take Enough Selfies – Yvonne Nelson / Kylie Jenner Just Bought Another Mansion In Los Angeles Worth $12 Million / Secret Olamide And Phyno Used To Make It To The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.