Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide (1646 Views)

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
I have seen people ask this question over and over, and I have seen many folks package information material for sale on the subject. I'm not against selling e-books. I think people who want to start this business should have enough basic information to get started or decide if agro-export business is for them.

That is why i put together this article. It is the most comprehensive step-by-step guide on the internet about this topic. The article covers basic questions such as how/where to get buyers, how to raise funding for agro-export business, how to get started, how to get export license and many more. I hope it helps someone get on their way to wealth creation.

Here is the article: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/agricultural-export-business/

You may ask your questions or make your contributions
Re: How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
delivite:
I have seen people ask this question over and over, and I have seen many folks package information material for sale on the subject. I'm not against selling e-books. I think people who want to start this business should have enough basic information to get started or decide if agro-export business is for them.

That is why i put together this article. It is the most comprehensive step-by-step guide on the internet about this topic. The article covers basic questions such as how/where to get buyers, how to raise funding for agro-export business, how to get started, how to get export license and many more. I hope it helps someone get on their way to wealth creation.

Here is the article: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/agricultural-export-business/

Re: How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide by tectonotimes: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

delivite:

Re: How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
delivite:

Here
Re: How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide by Chizillar1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Understanding the Market
In order to develop your export business into a success, you should make sure that you understand your target market(s). This means you have to do some research about your export destination(s). It allows you to access market opportunities and the cost of capturing them.
Good market research should not be an academic way of only embedding assembled facts and figures. It rather has to focus on what drives your target market(s) and how to get the best out of it.

Top tips to understand the market
Gather basic market information, from import regulations to trade statistics. You can make use of several freely available Market Analysis tools.
Narrow the focus of your research to your product or service. This will make the whole process more specific.

Research competitor markets.
Find out what they are doing right and how they are doing it.
Attend market-specific seminars.
Seek out practical advice for experienced businessmen.
Develop direct contacts with potential buyers.
You can make use of several freely available online directories.
Try to understand the market environment.
Relevant trade fairs and embassies are good sources of information.

Research areas
The first step of market research includes gathering basic information, ranging from import regulations to trade statistics. You should include several areas in the first phase of your market research. The most important aspects are:

Trade statistics and trends
Trade policies
Regulatory framework
Business environment
Business culture
Distribution channels
Trade logistics
Risk assessment

Product specific market research
After you have gathered and analysed basic information, you should narrow down the research to your specific product or service. This also involves presenting your product or service to buyers overseas. Gather feedback on your offer by sending data or samples to buyers. Also pay attention to analysing the competitors of your target market(s) in this stage.

International buyer directories
You want to send out your product samples to get feedback from buyers. But how can you then find your buyers? Fortunately there are plenty of international buyer directories available (some free of charge, others with paid subscriptions).

Exporter advantages
While it will take some time, good market research gives you several great advantages in your further export process. The main benefits for you:
It helps you to identify your most promising market
It will include rich inputs for your export plan
It will give you full understanding of the competitive landscape of your target market
It will support you in minimising risks and maximising prospects.

For a comprehensive guide including the business plan and financial analysis for the Agro Export business in Nigeria/07033097160
Re: How To Start Your Own Agro-export Business In Nigeria - A Detailed Guide by Chizillar1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160

(1) (Reply)

Snails For Sale: Call 08056462883 / 200 Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State / Cp1 Stone Free Rice Available At Dawanu Market Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.