Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

ASUU Denies Issuing Deadline For Nationwide Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Denies Issuing Deadline For Nationwide Strike. (332 Views)

ASUU Denies Issuing Statement On Hike In Varsities’ Fees / Uniabuja ASUU Denies Issuing Federal Government Strike Notice. / ASUU Denies Issuing Strike Notice To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Denies Issuing Deadline For Nationwide Strike. by Aiholi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
The chairman, Academics Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) University of Abuja chapter, Dr Ben Ugheoke, has denied issuing a strike notice to the Federal Government.

He made this known in a statement in Abuja, yesterday September 13, saying that he did not give the go ahead for any interview or issue a statement concerning any pending strike contrary to reports.

He said:

“My attention has been drawn to a publication online and on social media captioned- ASUU: union to begin strike October 2nd.

“The story is said to have been authored originally by Press Team of University of Abuja.

“The general public and ASUU National Executive Council (NEC) should know and note that no one came, either as journalist or any Press Team to interview me.

“I hereby denounce such a publication as the work of mischief makers, targeted at misleading the unsuspecting public about the trajectory of the struggles of ASUU.

“That are aimed at revitalising the university and indeed the education system of Nigeria.”

Dr Ugheoke further urged the general public as well as stakeholders to shun the reports as it had not originated from him.

Re: ASUU Denies Issuing Deadline For Nationwide Strike. by arosunshine(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: ASUU Denies Issuing Deadline For Nationwide Strike. by DTRUMPER: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
ASUU should calm down oooo

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibandan Ranked Among One Of The Best University In The World / Felister Isike's Blog Independence Celebration Giveaway Gifts / Finding The Inverse Of A 3 By 3 Matrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.