Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Federal Sch Of Surveying And Geoinformatics Student Branch: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Sch Of Surveying And Geoinformatics Student Branch: (1863 Views)

Federal School Of Surveying, Oyo Admission For 2012/2013 Post Utme, Hnd, Pd, Pgd / Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? / Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Sch Of Surveying And Geoinformatics Student Branch: by mhlazio(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2009
Plz.I nid ur contributn abt wat dis schs award,cos my younger bro gain an admisn dis year to dis sch.They jst resumed on monday into first year,
Re: Federal Sch Of Surveying And Geoinformatics Student Branch: by mhlazio(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2009
I heard this sch were the 1 that designd al nigeria polytechnics sylabus, And its a degree awarding sch,d course dey studed in d sch is also a professional course, Plz are dey al true?
Re: Federal Sch Of Surveying And Geoinformatics Student Branch: by meetpres: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
i just found this great website, it will help you with everything you need to know .@ www.preciouseducation.net.tf

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin! / Get Set 4 Futminna Admission List. / Kwasu Post Utme Screening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.