Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. (2818 Views)

Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft / How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? / Who Attended The Hack Lagos Traffic Big Data Materclass Powered By Andela? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
I saw this social network on google (mivasocial) at first it was rubbish and I left...
After two months I checked the site again...
Mehn I must confess that it's the best site that I have seen...
I was like"when will I be able to code something like this from scratch " never knew it was built with WordPress,buddypress and bbpress.. Until I saw WordPress permalink(wp-login) mehn check it out.
www.mivasocial.com
How do I start developing WordPress and blogger theme ( I've good knowledge of CSS and html..)
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by bizza45: 2:55am On Sep 15, 2016
na your website b that ... i checked it out though
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2016
bizza45:
na your website b that ... i checked it out though
No it's not mine
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by onakevin(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
That website slow pass snail
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
onakevin:
Maybe no network or your browser because the site is super fast here
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by appcypher: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

For you, Ok.

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by Davonjagah(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
wackest for me
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by LordBaelish: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Oga forget, go and design another site.
with 4g,e dey slow?
Choi!!!
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
onakevin:
It is true, i experienced the same here, in fact as i write this post, it is still loading

I came back to edit my post 10 seconds later, and it is still loading like KILODE.
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by LordBaelish: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Oga forget, go and design another site.
with 4g,e dey slow?
Choi!!!
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
This website breaks a lot of principles of website design. This is the type of website that i usually 'kill' in my reviews if it comes down to reviews.
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by BL3zzY(f): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
the design bad die. op go seek solution to ur site stop giving urself hope
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by appcypher: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2016
BL3zzY:
the design bad die.
op go seek solution to ur site
stop giving urself hope
grin grin grin The sites's problem is not one dimensional at all. Not only is it slow, it pushes a pop-up at you that you have no option of rejecting.
WTF! Na by force to login or sign up.
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by babatee126(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2016
What is good in it? I just rep www.gisthubs.tk
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2016
appcypher:

grin grin grin The sites's problem is not one dimensional at all. Not only is it slow, it pushes a pop-up at you that you have no option of rejecting.
WTF! Na by force to login or sign up.
I have already said it, it breaks all the core principles of web design - like over 10 different rules. If this was a review, the way I will review the site ehn, the owner/designer fit go commit e-suicide straight.
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
BL3zzY:
the design bad die.
op go seek solution to ur site
stop giving urself hope

It's not my site habbba!!!
I'm a kinda person that hardly notice if a website is slow or not... I always think its from the network....
Login the site you'll understand what am saying...
IT IS NOT MY SITE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by phpier: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

It's not my site habbba!!!
I'm a kinda person that hardly notice if a website is slow or not... I always think its from the network....
Login the site you'll understand what am saying...
IT IS NOT MY SITE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...
u Fooling your self
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2016
No fighting boys!
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2016
phpier:
u Fooling your self

Fool you don't have sense abi
My site is below my signature bros...and I won't have name my site mivasocial Because the name is not cool...
Abeg get sense na
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
This boy foolish gorh
Wetin I wan use the site do?
Sha because of his illiteracy...
If you've ever used WordPress+buddypress you will see that the layout is so boring and mivasocial change their layout and it looks better...
What's the fool above talking aef
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2016
[no-trolling]
Cease fire! Cease fire!! tout-ism and hooliganism shall not be tolerated!!!
[/no-trolling]

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by phpier: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
This boy foolish gorh
Wetin I wan use the site do?
Sha because of his illiteracy...
If you've ever used WordPress+buddypress you will see that the layout is so boring and mivasocial change their layout and it looks better...
What's the fool above talking aef
rant all u want, I'm sure ure affiliated with that site one way or anoda. JSYK I wont reply u no more, i know nairaland has a lot of touts who tnk dey a invisible behind thier tecno phone browsing on etisalat free 10mb data
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
I saw this social network on google (mivasocial) at first it was rubbish and I left...
After two months I checked the site again...
I was like"when will I be able to code something like this from scratch " never knew it was built with WordPress,buddypress and bbpress.. Until I saw WordPress permalink(wp-login) mehn check it out.
www.mivasocial.com
How do I start developing WordPress and blogger theme ( I've good knowledge of CSS and html..)

It's the best site to you only because you've not discovered http://www.awwwards.com
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
phpier:
rant all u want, I'm sure ure affiliated with that site one way or anoda. JSYK I wont reply u no more, i know nairaland has a lot of touts who tnk dey a invisible behind thier tecno phone browsing on etisalat free 10mb data
See who's talking...
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

It's the best site to you only because you've not discovered http://www.awwwards.com
No qualms amah check it out later
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by excanny: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
phpier:

If that Tecno is the Phantom 6 plus, that will make him a big boy "tout" that uses free browsing. grin.
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by logicalhumour: 4:29am On Sep 23, 2016
NLAK'P'
Re: I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. by martbuk: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2023
[color=#990000]if you like to own this Nigeria classified website, chat me. if u are interested chat me 08125536036.

own this website and earn passive income. web https://lily.ng

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Be A Unique And World Class Programmer? / How Do I Get Java Development Kit On My System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.