Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,150 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu (2599 Views)

Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) / "Babymama" Of Blossom Chukwujekwu Speaks Out [PICS] / Blossom Chukwujekwu & Maureen Esisi's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by WebGuy: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu’s wife, Maureen Esisi is at the moment full of many joys, after the romantic actor proposed to her the second time on their one year anniversary which also coincided with her birthday. She was so overwhelmed with happiness that she even blessed her ex for leaving her. Poor guy!!!!

Read what she had to say:

To You… You… You Mr Chukwujekwu… A year ago, You asked that I be ur Wife which was a major shocker to me and a Year Later You Re-Propose to mark Our Anniversary.. You got my friends to do me birthday Videos, even people i wud never hav expected them too.. How in God’s Name did u get GodDad to do me a Video It teared me up… All day you kept on surprising me.. I cried, screamed, jumped, sat on d ground even begged u to stop that i was literally exhausted.

Blossom Chukwudi Echezonachukwu Chukwujekwu, I bless the day our Paths Crossed. I bless my Ex for leaving Me, I Bless Mofe Duncan for introducing Me to You and I bless You for Loving Me More than I Love Myself…. I Place a Rare Blessing On you Today that everything You lay Ur Hand, Heart, Voice, Soul On will Turn to Gold and For that Reason Your Many Generations will feed on Ur Wealth. That they ever Worked, will be Only for Pleasure…And So Shall it Be…. Amen

Happy Wedding Anniversary and Happy Birthday to you, Mrs Maureen Chukwujekwu
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by WebGuy: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by mofy1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
When the story turns success.
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by Edwardhead(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
that is goood
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by ammyluv2002(f): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why she mention her ex for this matter now? grin grin grin

Well, congratulations on your second engagement
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by yekparikpa(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
It baffles me why ladies would stylish choose to remind their husbands that some other guy hit it first!
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Her ex right now grin

1 Like

Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:
Her ex right now grin
You 're literally the one placing a bad wish on her. Pray say the babe no talk, "all evil wishes back tooooo.......sender"
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
computergeek:
You 're literally the one placing a bad wish on her. Pray say the babe no talk, "all evil wishes back tooooo.......sender"

madam geek..it's just humour na..shuuuu grin
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:

madam geek..it's just humour na..shuuuu grin
Oga Jari, expensive humour
Re: I Bless My Ex For Leaving Me – Wife Of Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
computergeek:
Oga Jari, expensive humour
Ok Madame geek cheesy
sorry cheesy
Are u happy now cheesy wink tongue

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Check Out Aliko Dangote At P-square's House Party / 18+ Only: Afrocandy Share Another Private P!ctures / Future Mrs W!!! - Adesua Etomi Speaks About How She And Banky W Became A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.