Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend (33101 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / The P'square Brothers And Funke Akindele Flaunts The Exterior Of Their Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by Igboid: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
His Obianuju , Ahamefula and Jesus bu Eze tracks remain amongst my favourite Nigerian songs.

He seem to speak central Igbo, rather than conc Ikwerre dialect in his songs. Though that "Jesus bu Eze" song was dripping Ikwerre all over it, still sounded good.
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wike and lemon green takeaway bag

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by lacasera14(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm glad he's gonna give to the needy, generous dude.
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by HRYansh(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Abeg, come sow the money for my life & you will see how God will bless you beyond measures
you will ride him? shocked shocked
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by soberdrunk(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hahahahaahha!!! Some girls nor dey even collect 1000quid for "shortime"! Duncan why u dey fall ur hand
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by Worksunlimited: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
erico2k2:

wrong in today's x change rate £1000 is N528000. 00

U dey mind the op ni.. Shortchanging the recession and the fall of the naira as he seems fit..

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by iykekelvins(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
kaen1317:
bad belle is a bad tins o

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by Dentmoyin(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
some news sef, dem go rob you like basketmouth ooo
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by Queenjojo(f): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
okonja:
What a pity...Your mates are being paid $10000 to perform for just a track and you are here flaunting $1000 for an album....It is well
they started from somewhere
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by makdcash(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
okonja:
What a pity...Your mates are being paid $10000 to perform for just a track and you are here flaunting $1000 for an album....It is well

How much dem don dash u.....okus boy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin....haterx spotter
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by stwazobia: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
okonja:
Poor man with a bad mouth.. that's the worst sickness
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by TheFLIRT(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Duncan Mighty is richer than Timaya. For those who don't know.
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by InvertedHammer: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
/
I still don't get what is it about black people showing off money they have. Does showing it make any difference?

\

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by 99foxxy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
My best musician with a golden voice... Ride on jare...
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by UIA04(f): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
okonja:

You don't know how rich Duncan mighty is then
It's not about the money, it's about the fact that someone he considers his 'boss' gave him something. Even if it was 10 naira it's not the amount that counts this kind of appreciation will bring bigger goodies from where that came from

For your info guys like Duncan mighty and timaya are richer than average musicians why?

Because they are South South children and boys to those that control the oil money
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by stronggman: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why not sow it to me and God will bless you more
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by creepsyme(f): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
In this season of recession, Popular Port Harcourt-born Naija singer is smiling to the bank.He told his Instagram followers earlier today that his boss gave him a whopping 1000 pounds (415926.42 Nigerian Naira) to celebrate ahead of his upcoming album launch.

See the testimony he shared on his official IG page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKVTHotjSLn/

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/14/singer-duncan-mighty-shows-off-the-pounds-note-he-got-from-a-friend/

is it possible for celebrities to live a low key life and always be on the side of caution? must they flaunt everything? if robbers com knocking now u will start shouting. happy for you tho.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
okonja:

Zombie, Pounds not dollars

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by Anabel(f): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
And this is how they ruined the naira
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by mimee9(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
If strong men come your house for night come collect their share, no come cry here ooo

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by okonja(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
makdcash:

How much dem don dash u.....okus boy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin....haterx spotter
Estimable:

Mechipu onu GI dia
stwazobia:

Poor man with a bad mouth.. that's the worst sickness
UIA04:

You don't know how rich Duncan mighty is then
It's not about the money, it's about the fact that someone he considers his 'boss' gave him something. Even if it was 10 naira it's not the amount that counts this kind of appreciation will bring bigger goodies from where that came from

For your info guys like Duncan mighty and timaya are richer than average musicians why?

Because they are South South children and boys to those that control the oil money
DifferentBoy1:

Zombie, Pounds not dollars

I don look for trouble....Chai grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by makdcash(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
okonja:

MEN dem wan chop u RAW. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by bigblackbooty(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
dhamstar:
Abeg my ppl, how is this a news?? This cannot reduce the price of rice & garri in the market na

Nairaland mod no sabi their work oo... (No ban me coz na slip of tongue o)
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by vectoh(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
okonja:
baba u nid jesus! stop hating! dollar x diff frm pound...epele

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by Cletus77(m): 2:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Shebi You know hear wetin happen yo basketmouth atink? No worry e go reach you

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:49am On Sep 15, 2016
okonja:

You need "akonauche" to see beyond your current realm.
For your info, Wene Mighty rich pass Most first class artists you know because he is a state son(Government pikin)(that is if you know what I mean), Directly funded by any Government of the day in Obio/Akpor and Rivers state at large.
He is always given projects to execute.
He earn more from the State than in music.
He is just a person who doesn't like flaunting his wealth but he just wanted to let you know the importance of appreciation. (full stop)
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by okonja(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2016
vectoh:
baba u nid jesus! stop hating! dollar x diff frm pound...epele

I knew na...but ma pc keyboard doesn't have pounds, that was why I opted for $... grin

DifferentBoy1:

You need "akonauche" to see beyond your current realm.
For your info, Wene Mighty rich pass Most first class artists you know because he is a state son(Government pikin)(that is if you know what I mean), Directly funded by any Government of the day in Obio/Akpor and Rivers state at large.
He is always given projects to execute.
He earn more from the State than in music.
He is just a person who doesn't like flaunting his wealth but he just wanted to let you know the importance of appreciation. (full stop)

I sabi dem...I once followed one big man go work for that side.
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by spamgod: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2016
We make more than that on the daily bro calm down
Re: Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend by davibid: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2016
kenonze:
Lol

Hey dear, I somehow came across you and must say that I was truly thrilled by your beauty

I wish we could be friends and perhaps know you better if you don't mind

By the way I'm King David

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.