Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption (875 Views)

Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by Bariga1(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2009
Base on the fact that corruption seems to be the biggest problem crippling Nigeria and bringing about underdevelopment in every sphere of the citizens daily life. I have devised a solution which will stop the problem within THREE MONTHS.

Everyone that has stolen in the past up until now and has not being prosecuted should be given amnesty. But anyone who steal public funds and is caught should be killed after court trial that finds him/her guilty, they will have the right to appeal against the judgement in a speical court set-up to deal with such cases (if the person’s wife and children were aware of their parents act and never reported to the police they too face capital punishment (death). As a result of being guilty by association and failing to report the crime to the relevant agency. In a situation where the wife shops the husband, then she is not guilty of anything and might even be given a reward.

Critical problems deserve critical solutions to address such problems. I am confident that within three months corruption will dwindle drastically and public officials who steal public funds will be looked at with pity by memebers of the public instead of worshipped within our community b/c they know that they will soon die.

Once the first three families are executed I can bet on my son’s life that everyone in Nigerian politics will sit-up. Some will even start to resign because it is nomore business as usual.

Please send constructive thoughts on what you feel about this blue-print.

Many Thanks
Re: I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by idupaul: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
You are just achild fantasizing, u need to get laid properly so u can have a real world brain
Re: I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by KnowAll(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
You are just achild fantasizing, u need to get laid properly so u can have a real world brain

That is rude and chauvenustic, is it becos she is a woman.
Re: I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by idupaul: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
I didnt even know the poster was female, wats has gender got to do with being laid, when the poster advocated barbaric capital type punishment for the corrupt, u dint see nuttin wrong there, Know all u also need to get laid really well so u can have some sense
Re: I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by Bariga1(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Please I would prefer serious minded people with an iota of brain to respond.

What is the correlation between being laid and corruption?

It just shows the mad life we are living under in Nigeria. I just hope that these are not the future leaders of our country otherwise we are doomed to failure.

Such people as the man who wrote above use their third leg to think rather than their brains (that is if they have one). Nothing constructive can ever come out of them.
Re: I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by idupaul: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
I never said there was a correlation btw sex and corruption( read well pls)

I only said said theres some correlation btw sex and fantasy. Just read what u posted , u want to wipe out a whole family because one got corrupt and u call that a solution, I still insist u need a grand lay
Re: I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by Bariga1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
Thanks for views, but it is clear what side of the fence you are sitting.

We know your kind, as long as you can get unemployment benefit to cater for your daily needs, you are contended to keep living from day to day in the foreign land. No constructive thoughts of how home will get better, rather talk about sex when serious issues are being discussed.

If you have the brains (with all due respect) can you give a constructive argument as to why corrupt politicians and their entire family should not be killed? If they are tied in a court of law and found guilty of the offence (family members should be killed if they are found to either conceal, being a party to the corruption or failed to assist the police). The only reason why their entire family should go down with them (those over the age of 18 yrs) is to encourage family members to shop their parents and partners to the police.

There will be no incentives to steal because you know that the family you are stealing for will not live to spend it.

With regards you statement of this being barbaric: as long as it solves the problem which is crippling our nations. People are suffering and even dieing as a direct result of corruption and you do not see this as barbaric

I do not know how long u have being an asylum seeker in the western world but Young man you need to make up and smell the coffee. I have just come back after spending one month in Nigeria and I speak for the millions suffering in abject poverty.

Please note: that the word barbaric is relative to the society in which you live, western world has turned some of our brains!!!!

I rest my case!!!!
Re: I Have The Final Blue Print For Solving Nigeria’s Problem Of Corruption by Duroe: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Corruption in Nigeria is not only in the government circle. It is rife among the populace too- in the religious, traditional and every nooks and cranny of the country; from a messenger in the office to the police on the street- Every where!!.
Your suggested solution will bring about unfairness in the distribution of justice and because of this remove execution out of it.
Let's just recover whatever have been stolen with/without interest, shame those in political office involve by awarding them national dishonours, strip them of any national honour like OON, CON GCON etc and banned them and their grown up children from holding political offices for at least 3 generations.

(1) (Reply)

V-mobile Shares Scam-attah & Tinubu Vindicated / Egba Muslims Eulogise Bankole / Yaradua Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.