Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Goodluck And Dame Patience Jonathan Are Not Being Persecuted By FG - Lai M. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck And Dame Patience Jonathan Are Not Being Persecuted By FG - Lai M. (402 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck And Dame Patience Jonathan Are Not Being Persecuted By FG - Lai M. by chimoskyg(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has said that the President Muhammadu Buhari, led administration is not persecuting Ex President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Dame Patience.

Authority reports that Lai Mohammed, made this known in an interview with journalists in Oro, Kwara State, on Tuesday, saying it would be wrong to submit that the Federal Government was probing Goodluck Jonathan or his wife, Dame Patience Jonathan.

Adding that:

“If you look at the history of Mrs. Patience Jonathan’s issue, I think she was the one that came out to claim that the money found in the accounts of one of the aides to the Ex President, her husband, belonged to her''.

It was not the EFCC that claimed so. She claimed that the money that the guy was being prosecuted for belonged to her. It was only then they later found an extra $5m in another account. it is not as if anybody has gone out to probe Mrs. Jonathan directly or indirectly.

Rather Mrs. Jonathan was the one that said ‘that money for which you are accusing Mr. X actually belongs to me. So, you cannot start talking of prosecution or persecution.

He also said; People have always said that no APC politician had been investigated. The question is ‘those who are those being prosecuted today, for what reasons are they being prosecuted?

“It is wrong to say that the government is only investigating and prosecuting PDP members. We have not even started investigating the oil and gas industry.

However, it is not about going out to investigate PDP. No! We lost about 15,000 people. Nobody can, in honesty, accuse the Federal Government of being one sided.

http://www.latestandtrending.com/2016/09/goodluck-and-dame-patience-jonathan-are.html?m=1
Re: Goodluck And Dame Patience Jonathan Are Not Being Persecuted By FG - Lai M. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Every dog has its day. Someday, i will be victimizing liar mohammed and my information minister and spokes man then, omenka and mynd44 will tell him the same thing.

Mynd44 if you ban me eh, we go know wheither dem use lack of sense of humour swear for u grin cheesy

Make i enter seun hand first for safety grin tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ondo GOV POLL: Pressure Mounts On APC To Cancel Primaries / Obamas Speech Plagiarism: Presidency To Punish Speechwriter / Gov. Mimiko To Begin Construction Of Federal Roads In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.