Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Hidden Reasons why Pregnant Women are Bleeding To Death During Delivery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hidden Reasons why Pregnant Women are Bleeding To Death During Delivery (987 Views)

Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo / Nurse Pulls Off Baby’s Hand During Delivery In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Reasons why Pregnant Women are Bleeding To Death During Delivery by Dranatomy: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
From; WIMGO Health International
BLEEDING BEYOND CONTROL
(9-months Journey should be a blessing)
_
Imagine the computerized image below to be your sweet wife or sister, mother, lover, good friend or close colleague. Am sure you'll not like to hear that she went for delivery but ended up bleeding to death just like that in attempt to put to birth. Majority, including self may scream "GOD FORBID". However, bleeding after childbirth is very normal . But bleeding outside control is a thief of Congratulation. Sometimes, such bleeding can sweep Doctors off feet!..Attempts to stop the bleeding becomes fruitless. At this point they begin to wonder about what's wrong having apply all their professional skills. (Mystery). If I say "Confused", it's an understatement. Some best of experts will end up saying "WELL, WE'VE TRY OUR BEST!". Some will tag it "SPIRITUAL" . Well, few minutes later, the innocent woman give up the ghost leaving the baby alone in a world of uncertainty.
EXTEND THESE TO YOUR MADAMS
Every Pregnant woman must;
_
1. Stay off garlic 2 weeks to her Expected Date of Delivery (EDD)
2. Stay off Ginger 2 weeks to her EDD
3. Stay off Ibuprofene 2 weeks to her EDD
4. Stay off Aspirin 2 weeks to her EDD
5. Stay off OTC medications including Heparin, warfarine, etc 2 weeks to her EDD.
6. Those with blood anomalies called Heamophilia must open up during antenatal.
Please, be an advocate of this message. Extend it to others, share, tag but don't copy.
More details;
Whatsapp ; zero -eight -zero -six -six -seven -seven -zero -zero -three -seven
Or join group on f/book; WIMGO health International
God bless Everyone.

Re: Hidden Reasons why Pregnant Women are Bleeding To Death During Delivery by Durbaubal682: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Have White Scaly Spots On My Back / Pls Help. My Period Is Delayed / Eczema /cream Reaction Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.