Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) (46828 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by polygamist: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Criminals, not Niger Delta Militants, surrendered their weapons before God Okorocha..
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by HRYansh(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
I see Number '7' everywhere undecided
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good move by the hoodlums because crime doesn't pay for whatever the reason you may have to perpetuate it.
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by hotspec(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tell Okorocha that we witnessed this during Yaradua tenure, but did not stop unrest in the area..I guess they surrendered outdated and expired arms and munition in their custody

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by SONofYORUBA: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
economia:
igbo people trying to scam buary govt with Awka-made gun

grin that's the gun dem go use to kill Yorubas nau according to Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Shoboy6h: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
See d vigilante guns.. . grin... tell d real militants to surrender and see REAL AK47 BRAND NEW.. Okorocha go run.. . grin grin
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by samadexextral: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
If they will not go back again, then I will say kudos to Okorosha. The ppl Governor.
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
The best Governor in the South East.

A true leader that wants peace for his people,and even the Cultists and Militants are with him on this,hence the need for them to embrace peace.

Okorocha has just set a new precedence in the East for Peace,and others should tow his line.

Okorocha Twaleeeee.
Your own Zombie no get cure. Am not an imolite bt I know that a councilor in my state 042 is performing more than this man

4 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Dinhodinho(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Mockinbird: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai, these Ugandas?!
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by otunbadan(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
This thing looks like a stage play,Abeg in what realistic sense did this happen, Abeg I dye try reason am!

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Having acquired sophisticated weapons, the Militants deemed it fit to surrender the obsolete ones. And movie director/producer (Okoroausa) thinks he has achieved something.
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Amah70: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
The governor being tormented with mania of becoming president of Nigeria has acted again.

Who knows from where Rochas exhumed these Biafra war weapons to bamboozle his Fula brothers?
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
At the moment the boys are fighting in government house over the money shared to them, everywhere have been tear gas for now.
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Amah70: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

A true leader that wants peace for his people,and even the Cultists and Militants are with him on this,hence the need for them to embrace peace.

Okorocha has just set a new precedence in the East for Peace,and others should tow his line.

Okorocha Twaleeeee.

Visit Imo state. Your best governor in the southeast has destroyed the state, he even destroyed what other governors before him built all over the state.

Well, you must like him for that .

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Okorocha Twaleeeee.
Sharrap, he is collecting his gun because he will not contest again?
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by brostheo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Where are the supposed militant and cultist? APC government and lies
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by klassicview: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
This okorocha is funny. it's so amusing that okorocha will go far as assembling hunters in his entire LGA just to act this drama for Buhari.

okorocha is a slave....
okorocha is a scallywag...

2 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
If you believe these are the real militants you are more gullible than a 5 year old. These local guns here are not even up to the ones on campus in my school days. Rubiish
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
HRYansh:
I see Number '7' everywhere undecided

Bros relax... That number no be childz
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
ALL I SEE IS HUNTERS SURRENDRING THEIR GUNS SHAKABULAS

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
otukpo:
Okorocha and drama. He can do anything to get attention.
GOD bless you
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by PETUK(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Okorocha, you can fool some people sometime but you can not fool everybody all the time,

Mind you, if you believe this, then be sure you believe me when i tell you i saw a Chicken giving birth to an Elephant

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lubbish grin grin grin grin

Rusty Ammunitions

This scam called APC/Rochas cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Are these all?
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
dis one na arranged propaganda...... who dem fink say dem dey deceive......street boyZ wey dem jus bribe make dem claim militants
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by TheFLIRT(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
All I see in the pictures are local firearms made in the backyard of one Mazi Ukaegbu to support Rochas' deceptive ministry.
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Okorocha has the Vocal power, he can talk you from hell to heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.