Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Riddle Me This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle Me This (904 Views)

Riddle Riddle / Riddle Me This / Riddle Me This Please. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle Me This by Thobilobah(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
A kingdom is surrounded by a large wall and gate, the King commanded that no one should be allowed to step foot outside and those coming in must come with some special kind of papers and if they don't have..... They should be sent back. On-top of the wall was the kingdom's sharp shooter and he stands looking way out of the kingdom. A bridge connects the kingdom to the outside world and takes 5hours to cross by running.
The only thing is, he returns to his shed for 7minutes per hour everyday to rest and re-emerges to duty. Yet a woman still escaped from the kingdom. How
NB: he wasn't drugged, nor sleeping and she didn't use jazz cheesy
Re: Riddle Me This by freesinzu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
the sharpshooter is a woman, and she is the one that escaped

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This by Thobilobah(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
freesinzu:
the sharpshooter is a woman, and she is the one that escaped
sorry.... But no, read the question I said "he" not she
And it was not the sharpshooter...... Think againcheesy
Re: Riddle Me This by freesinzu(m): 5:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Thobilobah:
sorry.... But no, read the question I said "he" not she
And it was not the sharpshooter...... Think againcheesy
I give up bro
Re: Riddle Me This by Deejay777(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Wel let me try my best.
I tink a woman witout d special paper was coming 2 d kingdom, wen it wz 4hrs,53 mins, d sharpshooter tok his 7 mins break nd d woman use dt oportunity 2 sneak into d kingdom. Later she was caught nd thrown out of d kingdom dats hw she escaped
Re: Riddle Me This by Geestarry(f): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Simple...

The woman walks towards the gate during the 7minutes of the Sharp shooter's sleep. When she is close enough and is sure that the sharpshooter would soon return to his position, she immediately turns and starts walking towards the house. That way, the sharpshooter will think she is just coming in and will send her out.
Re: Riddle Me This by Thobilobah(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'll post the answer after one page don full Too many copycats on nairaland E ma binu o
Re: Riddle Me This by freesinzu(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2016
Bro this thread no dey reach 1st pafe as e de go lyk dis, just tell us the answer. Please cry

(1) (Reply)

OMG See The Hilarious Result Of Smoking Weed For The First Time / Look At What Access Bank Posted After Man United Win / Bible App Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.