Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Basketmouth And Sean Tizzle End 1-year Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And Sean Tizzle End 1-year Beef (496 Views)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) / Ali Baba, Basketmouth And Okey Bakkassi 8 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth And Sean Tizzle End 1-year Beef by ikoroduvibes(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016

Let’s be the first to tell you that the much publicised beef between Nigerian singer, Sean Tizzle and popular comedian, Basketmouth has been resolved.

The beef became public knowledge in September 2015 when Basketmouth granted an interview to Hip TV saying, ‘I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows.‘

Shortly after Basketmouth’s interview went viral, Sean Tizzle responded with a rather cynical tweet.

So I hear they don't like Me… anyway I love U even though U didn't come to Me…U went to them… they told Me & now I'm here laughing

— Sean Tizzle® (@iamseantizzle) September 18, 2015

Since then, not a lot has been heard from both camps except from a recent Sean Tizzle tweet that suggests all is well.

I want to also use this medium to apprec8 and thank @basket_mouth who I was able to speak with yesterday .You're a leader and a true broda

— Sean Tizzle® (@iamseantizzle) September 13, 2016

investigations however reveal that the peace deal was brokered by a highly placed influencer within the industry who wishes to remain anonymous.

source' http://www.ikoroduvibes.com/2016/09/basketmouth-and-sean-tizzle-end-1-year.html
Re: Basketmouth And Sean Tizzle End 1-year Beef by dacovajnr: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Recession Don dey Hammer Bro Seun Tizzle Aka Turtle Head as shows ain't coming forth these days as twas bck then sotey e had to beg BasketMouth aka iWitness to be included on list that contains artists billed to perfom @ his upcoming Concert grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel & Emmanuella Discloses There Major Challenge (interview With Mark Ang / NEED HELP MOVING TO YOUR NEW APARTMENT? / Natalie Portman Portrays Jackie Kennedy In “jackie” Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.