Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) (1718 Views)

National Assembly Election To Hold First, Presidential Holds Last – NASS Panel / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by colosa: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
For PMB to said a vote for Obaseki is a vote for me shows dat he tout his popularity is still same as 2015 election. We should use Edo and ondo state to tell him that things has changed according to him that change should begin with us. Stating from Edo state by voting against his party come September 28, at least it will occur to him dat he need to wake up before we vote out anything call All Promise Cancel from every part of this Nation.

God bless u all.
Comrade Osamuyi

3 Likes

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by ddippset(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
you are in your own sir. we drill prefer APC to PDP. sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by tuniski: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
ddippset:
Keep deceiving yourself. ApC is a goner!

5 Likes

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by ddippset(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
tuniski:

Keep deceiving yourself. ApC is a goner!
keep deluding yourself. PDP in the life of Nigeria is history. PDPs assss is history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by Geniro: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
ddippset:
keep deluding yourself. PDP in the life of Nigeria is history. PDPs assss is history.

Zombie, the Nigerian people will decide. Not some dumb e-nonentity.
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by tuniski: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
ddippset:
Edolites will Answer you!

1 Like

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by ddippset(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Geniro:

Geniro:

Geniro:

yes they will.just like they did in IMO and kogi recently and Nigeria last year. bloooody wailer. even if bob Marley resurrected today he still couldn't help your frustration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by ddippset(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
tuniski:

Edolites will Answer you!
yes we will. we say no to any government by proxy for igbenedion and tony anenih.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2016
ddippset:
speak for yourself not everyone

1 Like

Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by agwom(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2016
colosa:
For PMB to said a vote for Obaseki is a vote for me shows dat he tout his popularity is still same as 2015 election. We should use Edo and ondo state to tell him that things has changed according to him that change should begin with us. Stating from Edo state by voting against his party come September 28, at least it will occur to him dat he need to wake up before we vote out anything call All Promise Cancel from every part of this Nation.

God bless u all.
Comrade Osamuyi

Who lost?
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by obinna002: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2016
What is this OTELE saying, keep fooling yourself.
ddippset:
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by tuniski: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
ddippset:
yes we will. we say no to any government by proxy for igbenedion and tony anenih.
28th September like 28th march will tell not u!
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2016
And this is what we would hear from the presiding officers on the 28...in all the various centres..

Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Obaseki
Ize iyamu
Onaiwu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Obaseki
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu
Ize iyamu...etc
Even oshiomOLE knows that PDP would win flawlessly..
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2016
All things being equal...PDP will teach apc how to treat failures and liars....!

APC in south without Tinubu boys mean all Fulani Jihadists affairs....

Chase dem crazy baldhead (apc) outta de town...
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by Geniro: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
ddippset:
[size=8pt][/size]yes they will.just like they did in IMO and kogi recently and Nigeria last year. bloooody wailer. even if bob Marley resurrected today he still couldn't help your frustration.

You are still sounding daft.
Re: Using Edo Election To Send Signal To PMB (APC) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
INCOMING OBA OF BENIN ENDORSED OBASEKI INDIRECTLY

Oba of Benin told dangote that Oshiomole did well in edo state. He says Oshiomole assures him obaseki will perform better than him

The Edaiken N’ Uselu and Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom, HRH Prince Eheneden Erediauwa says Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has made giant strides in infrastructural development and has laid a solid foundation in the State for incoming governors to build upon.

Speaking while receiving the President and Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote in the company of Governor Adams Oshiomhole and former Ekiti Governor, Niyi Adebayo at the Edaiken’s Palace, Benin City, Wednesday, the Crown Prince said, “We thank God and our ancestors for giving us our able governor. I told the President that I have always said that he has tried in Edo State. I am also sure that he is reaping the reward of his efforts in Edo State. He has tried, and we pray that whoever comes in next should try harder to do better.

He has assured us that if it is his candidate that comes in, the candidate will do better than himself. What our governor did is a feat that nobody believed would have been possible considering that he was in the opposition. At the time he came in, he was in the opposition party, and he was not getting attention at that time from the federal. He struggled to generate revenue from within and he used his wisdom. We pray that God should give him more wisdom. My prayer to him is that, as it has always been, he should sail on and on his tenure without blemish to the end successfully. And that still remains our prayer until he hands over the mantle of leadership, and we pray that the next governor should learn from what the Governor has done.”

He continued, “This city used to be described as an ancient kingdom, referring to that ancient city literarily speaking as if it was looking ancient because it was dilapidated. No light and we were in the dark. He is the first governor that has come and he lit up the place. Why can’t one but commend the state Governor for a job well done, since he has laid a serious foundation for other governors to build on?”
The Crown Prince further said, “Our request to you is that wherever we need something from the Federal level, you should assist our dear Governor to actualize what our request is to Mr. President.

We hope that one day, we will have the opportunity of benefitting from that. So, I would like to request on behalf of our chiefs, the Benin people that you keep on representing us at the federal level, assisting the Governor who has done marvelously well. We also like Alhaji to support our efforts to promote tourism in the state. One of the programmes I have by the grace of God is to promote tourism immensely. My pet project is free trade zone at Gelegele, and I have always been passionate about that. So, I have to quickly mention it.”

Responding, the President and Chief Executive, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote said, “I join millions of Nigerians and indeed the entire black race to congratulate you on the occasion of your ascension on to the seat of Oba of the ancient kingdom of Benin, one of Africa’s most revered and historical dynasties. I feel humbled and highly honoured to be invited to the occasion as one of the special guests. We have no doubt that you will build on the solid foundation laid by your forefathers. We all look forward to contributing our quota to the continuous growth and prosperity of the Benin kingdom during your reign. We pray the good Lord to give you the good health, long life and wisdom for a long peaceful and prosperous reign as Oba of Benin Kingdom.”

According to Dangote, “It’s always been a great pleasure for me to come personally and pay you a courtesy call. It is not even now; we have tried and tried to fix an appointment. There was a day even before that day for me to come and commiserate with you on the passing of our dear father. It is not only a loss to the entire Benin kingdom, but both Nigeria and beyond Nigeria, because he served Nigeria and he was a very peaceful person. And we pray to Almighty God to bless his soul.”

Dangote said, “I would like to personally commiserate with you and also to congratulate you for being the next Oba. I have no doubt, your royal majesty you will not only improve and also take Benin kingdom to the next level; I know that it will be felt all over Nigeria. With your exposure being an ambassador, knowing what has been happening all over the Western world, you will apply it here. We will continue to support your Royal Majesty. Right now, I know that with you, even though he is finishing his term in few days, with him and our new Oba, Benin will become a place where people will come from other places and look for jobs. This is actually a place that God has blessed. I was telling the Governor yesterday, creating jobs in Benin is not a difficult task.”

He added, “Governor Adams has actually done very well. People that have not been to Benin for the past ten years, if they visit Benin they will know there has been a real change, and I really congratulate Adams for doing his best bringing this state to this level. Today, I am more than happy that you are the next Oba of Benin. I congratulate you, and I want to assure you of my personal continuous support for this kingdom under your leadership. I will personally come back.”

Speaking earlier, Governor Adams Oshiomhole who accompanied Alhaji Aliko Dangote to the Edaiken Palace said, “Your Royal Highness, you remember I mentioned to you two months ago that I secured a date for Alhaji Aliko Dangote to come and visit you, to come and condole with you and the people of this kingdom. But then he took off from Lagos, and at Benin Airport there was no landing aid and that visit was aborted. It has been his desire to come to still commensurate with you, but this time to congratulate you on your formal installation as the Edaiken N’ Uselu. He has received your letter concerning the grand reception that we are all working for, God willing on the 26th of this month.”
Oshiomhole further said, “People refer to him in other terms, but I describe him in the way that I know him.

I describe him as the Africa’s most hardworking entrepreneur. It is that spirit of hard work that should inspire Nigerians, not the outcome of the hard work. So, in your palace this morning is Africa’s most resourceful entrepreneur.”

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2016/09/oshiomhole-has-laid-a-solid-foundation-in-edo-benin-crown-prince/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Umana Okon Umana As MD Of Oil & Gas Free Trade Zone / Buhari Shipping Out Oyegun As Ambassador, Pencils Oshiomhole As Replacement / World Bank And Igbo Women!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.