Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

"Can A Dog Talk?" - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / "Can A Dog Talk?" (535 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Can A Dog Talk?" by callmescandy: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
I have been having this argueiment with my friends that a dog can immitate humans and talk and some people said it's not possible that's dog cannot talk that God did not made dem to talk but me due to science and so far I have studied articles so I find it difficult to believe but I believ in God but please let talk on it and lemme see what you have to say

Have you watched Wendy and Marc that britains got talent the Wendy dog that can talk!! Watch YouTube you will see many videos of talking dogs

So please let's talk on it thanks
Re: "Can A Dog Talk?" by samsard(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dogs dont talk. Even parrots only immitate. Only a child would believe everything they watch on youtube.

1 Like

Re: "Can A Dog Talk?" by callmescandy: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
samsard:
Dogs dont talk. Even parrots only immitate. Only a child would believe everything they watch on youtube.

Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Google's Car Will Automatically Pull You Over For The Police - Photo / Slow Glo Mobile Internet / Apple Is Losing Its Cool Factor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.