Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Would You Design This Better? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Would You Design This Better? (691 Views)

Would Help You Design A Professional Site And Suggest A Niche For You / Can You Design This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Design This Better? by AreteWrites: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys, I just launched a project, www.ceraphys.com and I would really like a constructive criticism and feedback on how I can improve features on the site.
Re: How Would You Design This Better? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice site. First, making people register before seeing the contents of the site is a big no no and on top of that, It's open to attacks.
The site still seems to be too far from release. There are lots of other things that need to be worked on. If you need my help more, Contact me:
michaelozoemena2[@]gmail.com
Re: How Would You Design This Better? by AreteWrites: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
ProgrammerX:
Nice site. First, making people register before seeing the contents of the site is a big no no and on top of that, It's open to attacks.
The site still seems to be too far from release. There are lots of other things that need to be worked on. If you need my help more, Contact me:
michaelozoemena2[@]gmail.com

Which kind of attacks?

Can you give me a brief shortlist of things to work on?
Re: How Would You Design This Better? by yawatide(f): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
With so many websites out there probably offering the same thing as you, you probably want people to at least see what the site's about. The minute I went there and was forced to register, I immediately clicked my back button. Waste of my time. You might want to correct that for starters.

FYI:
There is a very good book I read years ago titled, "Don't make me think" by Daniel Krug. Seek the latest edition and read it. You will find it to be very useful, relative to what you do on your website to not only get visitors to come but to stay as well.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Design This Better? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
AreteWrites:

Which kind of attacks?

Can you give me a brief shortlist of things to work on?

I can't start giving you professional advice on here. Contact me if you're truly interested
Re: How Would You Design This Better? by lightheart(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2016
yawatide:
With so many websites out there probably offering the same thing as you, you probably want people to at least see what the site's about. The minute I went there and was forced to register, I immediately clicked my back button. Waste of my time. You might want to correct that for starters.

FYI:
There is a very good book I read years ago titled, "Don't make me think" by Daniel Krug. Seek the latest edition and read it. You will find it to be very useful, relative to what you do on your website to not only get visitors to come but to stay as well.

Good luck!

Steve Krug you mean, ma'am?
Re: How Would You Design This Better? by Sanuzi(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2016
AreteWrites:
Hey guys, I just launched a project, www.ceraphys.com and I would really like a constructive criticism and feedback on how I can improve features on the site.

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: How Would You Design This Better? by yawatide(f): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Steve Krug, yes, my bad. I guess I had Daniel Craig my mind at the time I was posting cool

(1) (Reply)

Naija adsense available / Get Original And Fully SEO Optimized Articles For Your Blog At Cheaper Rate / How To Verify Your UK Adsense + Verified U.K Adsense For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.