Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,772 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building (22189 Views)

NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Tommfrench(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
rebels on the increase

sad times
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by GMbuharii: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Ngozi123(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
How can a newspaper publish an article without any sources, pictures or anything. This seems to be a common theme within Nigerian journalism.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by lalasticklala: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Zainey338:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
who's your mate here

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by DjAduba(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
These terrorists again!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by watchindelta(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nairaland no watch Champions league today? Sporting lesborn dey play Madrid game ohh
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by TerrorSquad147: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..
Pls let share this till it gets to Enugu Governor's office...
Thank you Nairaland for this platform
Bros, which country Dem import that your "igbo(weed)" from?? Workers never collect salary, e come be corpers. Dey game oo
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Mockinbird: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Badtman:
Biafra ipob terrorist group led by Kanu Albino
Youre feri wuked!
:-D
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Mockinbird: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..
Pls let share this till it gets to Enugu Governor's office...
Thank you Nairaland for this platform
Learner, better dey collect you federal alawi jejely till you comot for there.
I remember when i was serving in Kaduna, the moment Gov Yakowa died, that was the end of state alawi 3k/month in kaduna.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by josephmbonu: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari regime nothing but destruction!
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by godunia(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Was Lie Muhammad in that building as at the time of that incidence? Nigerians loose their sanity when the see that man
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by zion69(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmm, there is God o
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by phemmie06(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
This country versus bad news, who will win. Nigeria will surely win by the Special Grace of God
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by blingxx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Debaddest:

We only have one set of terrorist in this country "Zombies " aka pissful religion

you came ,you comment ,and you remain senseless ..what a life undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by sulakishop(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
So sorry about this biafra vs biafra case... wailers will soon be here
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by nototribalist: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chipappii:
Nta don get news wey dem go talk for the next one week asides licking Buharis scrotum.
you killed me bro, lool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by AnanseK(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Armed robbers mistake NTA office for Bank.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Inyinese(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Badtman:
Biafra ipob terrorist group led by Kanu Albino
idiot Yoruba Muslim man
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by shaibu123: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Obiano is in Texas drinking
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by jbaby265(f): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2016
kaen1317:
Nothing but bad news in this country everyday...burning and looting, boko haram kills, militants blow pipeline, banks sacking workers, price of rice, cement and other commodities rising, ritual killings, flooding, dollar rising naira loosing value, efcc arrest, f ulani herdsmen killing etc. etc..is this what change has come....eager to hear a piece of good news

pastors raping girls and kidnaping children
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Generalyemi(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Zainey338:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
u dey ma...d.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by richard1994(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]waiting person nu go hear, this bihafra ppl em ;Dwaiting person nu go hear, this bihafra ppl em
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Cletus77(m): 1:24am On Sep 15, 2016
south Easterners needs to be very alert! Snd their government should ensure adequate security of the region
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Prophet2k2(m): 1:32am On Sep 15, 2016
na wetn buhria dey make pple do be dat... abeg oooo we need our corruption bck oooo, atleast person dey see food eat....
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Edum13656: 4:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Please we want Federal Roads repaired not building NTA stations here and there.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by webgenius234(m): 4:26am On Sep 15, 2016
If you own or planning to buy Samsung S7 device , u should read this for your safety

http://www.naijaict.com/2016/09/warning-to-all-samsung-galaxy-note-7.html
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by mecussey(m): 4:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Davash222:
"... There was a gun duel between the armed men and Police men who are manning the office."

Naija Police men manning the office grin grin

Joke of the month.

Yea...there was no gun duel...tyre was planted, IED were planted, then after the explotions, there comes the gun duel. Ifa hia.
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by lastpage: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Alexander001:
for non justifiable reason. My boss has been calling me "bullet" since last
week... I think he wants to fire me.

For non-justifiable reason, call him "trigger"... sad

If he asks why? tell him that "a Bullet is nothing without the trigger", that you are willing to serve him for as long as you can "remember".

I am sure he will think over it and probably pay you properly, even if he discharges you. grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by edupedia: 5:11am On Sep 15, 2016
.IPOBfraudists always looking for fights they cannot sustain..and if Alaba market burns tomorrow nko?...they will rush to the UN and call it genocide!...
Re: Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building by Dunamis88(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Davash222:
"... There was a gun duel between the armed men and Police men who are manning the office."

Naija Police men manning the office grin grin

Joke of the month.
. U r indeed a foolish raccoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.