Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,653 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Advice To Our Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Our Parents (449 Views)

hopefully, we wont make the same mistakes our parents made (pics) / How Did Our Parents 'do It', That We Never Caught Them While We Were Kids / How Our Parents Taught Us To Conquer Our Fears Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Our Parents by wunmi590(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
It really hurt me when i see small secondary school girls parading themselves around and asking men to promise them.

This normally happen during thier long break, they buy #50 card and start taking it to difgerent guys to give them money, which in turns become something else.

This is what have seen happen times without number, even some of my closest friend do it.

Am not saying am a saint, but i will never partake in such behaviour

Please dear parent inrespective of the harsh economy in Nigeria, please dont ever let your child carry "Promise Card" up and down to be forcefully raped.

Please am not just writing just to make front page, but only to advice our parent, and this could be of help to someone out there.

Cc: Mod, lalasticlala, farano
Re: Advice To Our Parents by xendra: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
okay, seems like its that time of the year again, cos I just walked passed 2little girls this evening and one was begging the other to promise her and she promised not to waste the money. undecided
Re: Advice To Our Parents by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nah naija parents you want to give advice?
Re: Advice To Our Parents by wunmi590(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
xendra:
okay, seems like its that time of the year again, cos I just walked passed 2little girls this evening and one was begging the other to promise her and she promised not to waste the money. undecided

Am telling you, this things must stop, very doon even ritualist can br using it as mean to lure little girls for ritual.

This things must stop, no matter how bad the situation are now, they should try and protect their little girls and even the boys are not left out.
Re: Advice To Our Parents by wunmi590(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah naija parents you want to give advice?

Tally, at least theirs an adage that says it begins with you, if their parent can sit their kids down, let them know things, am sure 80% of them will change if not all.
Re: Advice To Our Parents by wunmi590(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Atk01, i saw you viewing this post, come and have your say cheesy
Re: Advice To Our Parents by MrBLING(m): 2:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Parents una hear?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls / Did You Do Any Of These As A Kid? / Teacher, You Touched My Life Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.