Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit (2057 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by Hiploko(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
May your house and people be left to be killed and destroyed like GEJ left 20,000 people (official estimate) to be Killie and their houses an d economy destroyed forever.
say amen if u have conscience. Paid Zombie
Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by MalcoImX: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hiploko:
Amen, I want my life to be as Buhari has led his.
Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by Hiploko(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
Amen, I want my life to be as Buhari has led his.
receive it!!!!!
Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by MalcoImX: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hiploko:
receive it!!!!!
Received.
Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by Geniro: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
May your house and people be left to be killed and destroyed like GEJ left 20,000 people (official estimate) to be killed and their houses and economy destroyed forever.

May your household be desolate, helpless and wreched as Nigeria is currently. May every monster you created like BH feast and drink on your blood for generations to come. Suicide shall henceforth have a dwelling place in your household due to shame,hunger and regret for foisting a leader that has in turn become a curse to you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by Geniro: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hiploko:

MalcoImX is a paid zombie who will never answer amen because he knows the truth yet paid peanuts to remain stupid. If he is bold enough. Let him answer amen like i did like a man.
Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by MalcoImX: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Geniro:

May your household be desolate, helpless and wreched as Nigeria is currently. May every monster you created like BH feast and drink on your blood for generations to come. Suicide shall henceforth have a dwelling place in your household due to shame,hunger and regret for foisting a leader that has in turn become a curse to you.
GEJ, PMB - I am me, I am RESPONSIBLE for my output; but I prefer PMB 101 times.

1 Like

Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by Geniro: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
GEJ, PMB - I am me, I am RESPONSIBLE for my output; but I prefer PMB 101 times.

Look at your scam dullard below.

1 Like

Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by MalcoImX: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Geniro:

Look at your scam dullard below.

Read about life of the clueless drunkard here:
Opinion: Jonathan’s Addiction To The Bottle Isn’t What Nigeria Needs
http://www.ekekeee.com/opinion-jonathans-love-for-the-bottle-isnt-what-nigeria-needs-at-this-time/

1 Like

Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by Geniro: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
Read about life of the clueless drunkard here:
Opinion: Jonathan’s Addiction To The Bottle Isn’t What Nigeria Needs
http://www.ekekeee.com/opinion-jonathans-love-for-the-bottle-isnt-what-nigeria-needs-at-this-time/

Zombie, just look at the ediot below fools like you foisted on us embarassed

Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by MalcoImX: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie, just look at the ediot below fools like you foisted on us embarassed
He's as stupid as Maku, Omokri, Abati, Diezani and Okupe. You can't get it all. Some mothers do have them. But overall, a sleeping PMB is better than a ten sober and walking GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by Geniro: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
He's as stupid as Maku, Omokri, Abati, Diezani and Okupe. You can't get it all. Some mothers do have them. But overall, a sleeping PMB is better than a ten sober and walking GEJ.

I can see how Nigeria is faring under this admin when compared to those you mentioned. PMB is akin to a dead rat well packaged to deceive gullible zombies like you.
Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by MalcoImX: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Geniro:

I can see how Nigeria is faring under this admin when compared to those you mentioned. PMB is akin to a dead rat well packaged to deceive gullible zombies like you.
It looks like that to you.
Re: PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit by okoro4: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2016
So far Buhari has been a disappointment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Ikorodu Road Looked Like In 1947 / Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Are Fraudsters - MASSOB Founder, Uwazuruike / See What A Nigerian Police Officer Was Spotted Doing For A White Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.