Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Much Does A Mazda MPV ECU (GY0418881R0H) Cost? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does A Mazda MPV ECU (GY0418881R0H) Cost? (1002 Views)

How Long Does A Car Tyre Stay Before They Expire? Expert Opinions Needed / DIY - Fixing a non-functional IMRC in a Mazda MPV / Does A Car Consume More Fuel When The AC Is On HI Than On LO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Mazda MPV ECU (GY0418881R0H) Cost? by FEGEITOK: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
have we got sellers of the above?

How much?

Have we got ECU repair shops here?

Anyone used them with satisfactory results?

Looking forward to comments and suggestions
Re: How Much Does A Mazda MPV ECU (GY0418881R0H) Cost? by Autopartz: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mazda MPV ECU GY0418881R0H corresponds to a Mazda MPV 2000 ECU

For information on the Mazda MPV Engine Brain box/ECU to buy and at what price, you can contact the suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Select Mazda(Make); MPV(Model) and then 2000(Year)

Subsequently, visit the "Brain box/ECU" category under the 'browse categories' column and click on Engine Brain box/ECU

All the suppliers of Engine Brain box for Mazda MPV 2000/2001 registered with us would be displayed.

You can then click on the contact information of any of the suppliers of your choice to get any information you need on brain box.

Note that all suppliers are registered members of the auto parts market associations indicated on the site and their contact information have been verified.

Please share your experience with us.

Thanks
Autopartz.com (Nigeria's premier online auto parts marketplace)
Re: How Much Does A Mazda MPV ECU (GY0418881R0H) Cost? by Eowriand389: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: How Much Does A Mazda MPV ECU (GY0418881R0H) Cost? by FEGEITOK: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Has anyone in NIGERIA ever successfully repaired INSTEAD OF REPLACED a partially functional ECU?

I have a dead actuator (just one) the rest of the ECU is fine.

I would rather repair it than replace it unless I got no choice

GAZZUZZ abeg talk

if yes, can I have the contacts of such a person

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Mazda or Nigeria used Camry , which is better to buy / See Car That Softens If It Hits Pedestrian / MINI Releases New Electric Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.