Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

REAL Exporters Of Donkey Skin Needed Urgently!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / REAL Exporters Of Donkey Skin Needed Urgently!!! (714 Views)

20,000pcs Of Donkey Hide For Sale In Egypt / For Suppliers Of Donkey Skin / Exporters Of Gum Arabic Let's Meet Here (non-oil Export Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REAL Exporters Of Donkey Skin Needed Urgently!!! by FreshestManny(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please REAL exporters of donkey skins should contact me as there is serious biz on ground now. I just received a foreign enquiry which goes thus:

We are currently looking for 200 tons of donkey skins a month.

Before doing further business I have some questions:

1. Does your company have a track record. We would like to do some due diligence.

2. How long have you been trading donkey skins.

3. Will you be able to have a constant flow of Donkey skins a month?

4. Do you have experience with export to China.

5. What are your companies Terms?

6. Do the companies have the necessary permits?

7. Is there any quality mark that you work with?

What is the estimated price that you offer for CIF or FOB?

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Interested EXPORTERS CAN CONTACT ME ON 0 7 0 6 2 4 5 4 2 8 8...

P/S: Budding entrepreneurs who are interested in export brokerage (which is the biz I do) and want to learn, can follow this link: http://4romgrasstograce..com.ng/2016/03/export-brokerage.html?m=1
Re: REAL Exporters Of Donkey Skin Needed Urgently!!! by YungJo207(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol Lwkm....ton for donkey skin?? Pls check your LOI or LPO or maybe ICPO they issue to you correct that and let me know...
Whatsapp:08133987584
Call:08172736713
Re: REAL Exporters Of Donkey Skin Needed Urgently!!! by FreshestManny(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2016
We have 4000 pieces of air dried unsalted donkey skins on ground now in Mali $25USD/kg FOB Mali interested persons can contact me ASAP on 0 7 0 6 2 4 5 4 2 8 8
Re: REAL Exporters Of Donkey Skin Needed Urgently!!! by YungJo207(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
100% LC....contact me. When they agree.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Casual Worker In Your Farm. I Can Work For You. / Supply Channels - Soya Beans / I Need Help Of Getting Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.