Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama (14863 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
not funny sha...

remember the deal I had with you, I got your full name...

I won, next time don't challenge me to a game, I might play dirty for victory..

You are pretty tho even your friend, am not surprise grin

note, you ain't faceless to me cheesy 100% correct
I'm disappointed in you walahi. So, you believe him?
Smh!
That's not me
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
I'm disappointed in you walahi. So, you believe him?
Smh!
That's not me
hahahaha

Hatey! you don crease cheesy

abeg leave me joor, later we go talk for that way

shm on you too undecided
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
IamNawty:
smh pls wake up.. Who eva is deceiving u yaf try gan ni, Bt dats not me or hateys.. I AM NOT ON IG
hahahahahah

I swear, with everything I have if not both of you, may God never answer my prayer in this life

especially Hatey, say the same prayer with me

I dare you!
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by EmperorLee(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
hahahahahah

I swear, with everything I have if not both of you, may God never answer my prayer in this life

especially Hatey, say the same prayer with me

I dare you!

Hahahahaha dz guy swear ni sha. No need to swear, dem know say na der pictures
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
emperorlee forget them, make we go finish that stuff

when both of them are ready, let them debunk it with kind of prayer I did...

till then, forget... You don't expect them to concur to it

but its okay, I won't reveal it cause you guys are pretty, if not. Trust me, nairaland for Don gather grin

1 Like

Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by EmperorLee(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
em. perorlee forget them, make we go finish that stuff

but its okay, I won't reveal it cause you guys are pretty, if not. Trust me, nairaland for Don gather grin

cheesy grin You too like fine things cheesy
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahaha dz guy swear ni sha. No need to swear, dem know say na der pictures
cheesy cheesy grin

the evidence is glaring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy grin You too like fine things cheesy
grin cheesy before nko

guy we don collect efcc job from am cheesy

I just they wonder why she'd hide her pix? majority of this faceles girls, I have seen their pix

some of them are pretty, I wonder why they don't want us to see
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
hahahaha

Hatey! you don crease cheesy

abeg leave me joor, later we go talk for that way

shm on you too undecided

you disappoint me sha embarassed embarassed

And it's annoying. Believe me, if he's right, I will tell you the truth. You are my paddy now. Can't lie to you
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
emperorlee forget them, make we go finish that stuff

I swear. That's not us undecided
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, you mean front page?,...leave toks2008, i know him very well, he likes creating controversial threads to generate arguments...and i know he does that on purpose to gain traffic...i dnt just have his time this morning if not i would 've countered him as usual...i just had to agree on where he said wives should submit to their husbands that's why i dropped those few comments to encourage him..where are you travelling totongue
cheesy I know him very well, and he failed to give me the appropriate answer i needed...well, he said he has been married b4 so let's leave him to his suggestions.
My younger sis has screening to take @Uniben, she's 17 and has never travelled b4, need to take her there and bring her back.
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
you disappoint me sha embarassed embarassed

And it's annoying. Believe me, if he's right, I will tell you the truth. You are my paddy now. Can't lie to you
hahahah

Hatey! for peace seek, I believe you grin

I understand, but trust me, everything about your pix ends now.

I wont talk about it, seen what I want to see grin just wanna clear my curiosity

forget all this stuff, e better say you tell me truth than lie oh, but is okay. .. your privacy is all that matters, next time play smart, I know you'll reveal it soon grin

don't forget to tag me cheesy
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
hahahah

Hatey! for peace seek, I believe you grin

I understand, but trust me, everything about your pix ends now.

I wont talk about it, seen what I want to see grin just wanna clear my curiosity

forget all this stuff, e better say you tell me truth than lie oh, but is okay. .. your privacy is all that matters, next time play smart, I know you'll reveal it soon grin

don't forget to tag me cheesy
now it's glaring Max undecided
You are crazy and I understand that you are desperate to see my pix tongue tongue but it's okay. Believe whatever you want to believe.

Emproleee, smh for you sha
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
I swear. That's not us undecided
ohhhh gawd!

can we forget about this alread nairalander ain't that gullible, they might ask you why didn't you grant me the permission to detail them what makes me think its you and why did I insist?

then you'll be exposed, better leave it, let talk about something else

I beg you
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
You are crazy and I understand that you are desperate to see my pix tongue tongue but it's okay. Believe whatever you want to believe.

i am not maxi I am Lucas before them dash me ban

biko, I'm desperate, yes I am undecided na bad thing?

don't sham on me, sham on the day you challenged me to a contest grin
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by EmperorLee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:

Whot am do
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Whot am do
my babe they vex for you cheesy

hateu2 kiss kiss kiss
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by EmperorLee(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
my babe they vex for you cheesy

hateu2 kiss kiss kiss

Bhet why sad am do nothing na grin cheesy
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Bhet why sad am do nothing na grin cheesy
she say n.a you'd corrupt me grin

berlynn you ignored me, why? I defended you but you tagged me among, why?
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
jarizod glud to his screen grin

I know say you won see that pix but you can't grin

it's our privacy cheesy
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
jariz.od glud to his screen grin

I know say you won see that pix but you can't grin

it's our privacy cheesy
na me wan see the pics pass grin I go follow this thread to the very end cheesy

Hatey don dey vexx sha grin
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
ohhhh gawd!

can we forget about this alread nairalander ain't that gullible, they might ask you why didn't you grant me the permission to detail them what makes me think its you and why did I insist?

then you'll be exposed, better leave it, let talk about something else

I beg you
Aiit
Enjoy
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jarizod:

she they vex for me cause I no believe her

You know go see any pix from me or emperor, we just wanna see the lady behind that handle

that's all, keep on following grin we'll entertain you
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
Aiit Enjoy
you'd vex?

I believe you sad
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
you'd vex?

I believe you sad
you don't have to believe me and
NO! I no vex undecided

I just don't like explaining myself to peeps and you know my enemies here will do anything to get that 'fake info' from you undecided. That's impersonation. Especially that saint whatever.
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
she they vex for me cause I no believe her

You know go see any pix from me or emperor, we just wanna see the lady behind that handle

that's all, keep on following grin we'll entertain you

I sha know say I go still see d pic last last cheesy
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
you don't have to believe me and
NO! I no vex undecided

I just don't like explaining myself to peeps and you know my enemies here will do anything to get that 'fake info' from you undecided. That's impersonation. Especially that saint whatever.
hahahahah

it's me, I won't hurt you, the pix is safe trust me

it's only me, even emperor don't have it, saint wont...

I give you my words
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jarizod:

They are deceiving you too abi undecided
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jarizod:

stop hallucinating

You won't, trust me
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by EmperorLee(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jarizod:

Don't bet on that grin
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lucaz:
hahahahah

it's me, I won't hurt you, the pix is safe trust me

it's only me, even emperor don't have it, saint wont...

I give you my words
I still can't believe this. I mean you believe the info! Smh! Its okay. This will be the last time I will talk about it.

Enjoy the rest of your day nigga
Re: Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama by EmperorLee(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
They are deceiving you too abi undecided

Hatey oree mi ooh grin. O le binu simi lai lai. A jo lepo ni kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fun Time / ¤¤Scrabble Reloaded¤¤ / Unscramble The Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.