Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) (16442 Views)

Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) by ekmike(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
1000 ways to die comes to mind
Re: Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na him type for fight fulani for that state nah
Re: Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) by Nusaf: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
I know the region and their religion. Nawao grin
Re: Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) by Cletus77(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
River Niger is drying up. The mammy waters are taking as many souls as possible! Simpe ansa!!!
Re: Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
RedTarantula:

You people always talking of rotting in jail when crimes like this one are committed are part of the problem.

Crimes like this should carry the death sentence, there cannot be anything less.

This beast drowned a poor three year old boy and you are talking of rotting in jail

I smh for Nigerians.
Oga ,dats my verdict, u can add urs undecided
#SupportDeathPenalty.
Re: Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) by Akinaukwa: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Was it not the young man that said he was driven by evil spirit and unknown voice to murder his young brother. I pity him, he allowed himself to be used by enemies of the family against the family. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike, Jailed By Court For Contempt / Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years / Mohammed Audu Charged With Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.