Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession (7283 Views)

What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing / Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Lool the Senate is a bunch of spoiled men.... Am sure 95% don't even know why we are here and how we are getting out of this.. ...

The truth is this kama has finally caught up with us.. Unless we can produce 70% of what we use... we are doomed

The stupid Senate should make a law mandating banks to make sure 75% of there loans are given to SMEs that's the surest way to revive the economy.. Not giving people like Bruce and Jimor billions to live life they are not ready for
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by linusbnn(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Are you not feeling the recession or you are a DEPENDANT

He is
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by czaratwork: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Must you defend what is wrong? mop up cash from banks and say money is still within the economy? GTB posted 85 billion does not mean banks are not ailing as a result of TSA meanwhile you pretend as though you dont know most of these profits are paper profit. which bank has the funds? GTB? Please educate me. Why is treasury bills rate higher than commercial bank's rate at a time we are supposed to pump money into the economy? I guess you studied your economics from havard so enlighten me.
mrvitalis:

Were the hell did u read ur own economics??
TSA has absolutely nothing to do with the recession?? .. the money is still within the economy.. . Didn't gtb just post a profit of 85bn??

Do u even know what recession is?

The level of ignorance in this country is alarming and people prefer to believe lies than embrace the truth
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by aremodtwo(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2016
I'm very sure their discussion or arguement on the economy recession will bring out nothing but another dramatic headline.
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by mrvitalis(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2016
czaratwork:
Must you defend what is wrong? mop up cash from banks and say money is still within the economy? GTB posted 85 billion does not mean banks are not ailing as a result of TSA meanwhile you pretend as though you dont know most of these profits are paper profit. which bank has the funds? GTB? Please educate me. Why is treasury bills rate higher than commercial bank's rate at a time we are supposed to pump money into the economy? I guess you studied your economics from havard so enlighten me.
Money in TSA is it not pumped back I to the economy by same banks?

What is TSA?? This is just a mode of collection... Only a few trillion is in TSA not more than 3 trillion.. . We have over 20 trillion in the Nigerian banks... So who will 2.7 trillion held for few weeks and sent have affect the economy??
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by Apoztl3(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2016
haywire07:
The past government really made a mess of this country . Everyone claims money was flowing back then, but they refused to think about the future effect. Now a new government is trying to clean the whole mess up and some haters are trying to poison the minds of those who are willing experience the real CHANGE .
As for me , I see a very bright light at the end of this tunnel .
Where haters are facing recession, I'm busy with upliftment .
I wonder how u take dey see the light oo
Abeg prescribe the kinda lens wey u dey use mk I know Weda I go follow u see the light(even if na low voltage)

1 Like

Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by wordcat(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2016
The ministers should simply tell the legislooters that their bogus salaries and allowances are the problem of this country.
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by Cletus77(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Dis government always blame people for their foolish decisions!
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by toggy: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
There are some key ministries that must not be supervised by just anybody. Professionalism is key!
Dear President, put the right people in the right position. That is the only method to restructure the country.
Sometimes when i hear people saying the President is cleaning up the mess, I laugh, in fact, i still dey laugh.
Na lie, You no go fit clean dirty with dirty.
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by Bigboss111(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
What of CBN governor who is behind the monetary and fiscal policies and the Minister of petroleum who increased fuel pump price by almost 85% in the name of subsidy removal.

We can recall how late Gaddafi of Libya transformed Libya, including subsidies on commodities Libya was importing for the benefit of his people. So, it is a matter of commitment and good governance.

Abacha, who was abused by many as dictator, increased fuel pump price from N11.00 to N13.00 0(if not mistaken) and formed PTF. He built many residential quarters for civil servants including Gwarimpa Housing Estate. IBB, a military dictator built so many roads all over the country ,formed the Road Safety Corps among others. GEJ, despite his lapses, established many universities and funded TETFUND and others.

I believe PMB can do even better if not because of the current economic situation. But who do we blame?

THE HANDWRITING IS ALL OVER THE WALL.

Only time shall tell.
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by Henrichemeka(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
How can you quiz him when his boss says otherwise
Re: Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession by imohrol(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
a waste of time. d probm is d policies of government. for quick recovery of the country government should retrieve sm of her policies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / Break Traffic Laws And Get Three Years Imprisonment, Lagos Warns Motorists / Nigeria Ranked 8th In The Latest Electricity Regulatory Index For Africa 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.