Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) (723 Views)

Customize A Wordpress Site For A Cheap Price And Get Adsense Approval / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello friends, this is the first time i can boldly come out here to confidently express my weird experiences with Google Adsense. I know how hard it must have been for you to apply for Adsense and all you kept getting is disapproval in emails telling you to fix this and that... I don't want to talk to much to make this post seem like am begging, advertising or trying to lure you to buy an Adsense from me. Another is you don't have to post stupid comments below to defame me or claim it's scam. Am only trying to help someone here please!

I'll quickly rush through my adventure with adsense in summary....

I started blogging last year in 2015, after months of my adsense approval getting disapproved, i became frustrated and impatient, so i had to buy Adsense from someone right here on Nairaland around May 2016, his name is "Obatechnologies", incase you need to buy check out his thread here, he's very REAL!! Things went so well, i made lots of money but the unfortunate thing is i couldn't cash before finally facing invalid click ban. It felt like the world is almost over for me... Anyway, my never giving up attitude helped me.., i got a new domain, and i gave it another shot but vowed to get Adsense approved without anyone's help! Alas, i did it without getting disapproval whatsoever!!!

Now, here's the point... if you think you can't go through the stress i and so many other bloggers had faced... kindly contact me, am willing to get your Blog Adsense approval but there are charges attached with it. (There are no assurance in this, that why i said i'm willing to work with those who freshly opened their blogs but with little or no content at all)

TAKE NOTE: Limited space is available for a very few number, this is because, i will have to write original posts for it to work. I hope am clear!?

Incase you dont believe me...
Here is my old blog and this is my recently Approved Adsense blog.

How do you contact me?
Kindly send me a message through this contact form here. Stay blessed and remember your comments & questions are welcomed!
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Rate my blog please
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Signature
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:53am On Sep 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Rate my blog please
What do you want me to rate?
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Offer still available
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Still Available
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by somez(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kindly check my signature
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
somez:
Kindly check my signature

What's up with it?
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Basit002(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Review my blog at www.mybizfinance.info
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by SirTea(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is your offer still available?
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by sosoloaded(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
boss please am seriously in need of it. Like you know my problem. Www.sosoloaded.com
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
sosoloaded:
boss please am seriously in need of it.
Like you know my problem.
Www.sosoloaded.com

Sorry for the late response ...let me know if you're still interested.
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
SirTea:
Is your offer still available?

Sorry for the late response ...yes still available sir
Re: I Can Help You Get Adsense Approval | Strictly For Virgin Blogs (new) by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Basit002:
Review my blog at www.mybizfinance.info

Your blog is okay... Have you applied?

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself / Itel Mobile Giveaway I1516plus Free / Get Google Adsense Approval Quick In 3 Days – 2017 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.