Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Calcare Signup Promo Stand A Chance To Win A Tecno Or Infinix Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Calcare Signup Promo Stand A Chance To Win A Tecno Or Infinix Phone (722 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calcare Signup Promo Stand A Chance To Win A Tecno Or Infinix Phone by invincible560(m): 3:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Calcare nigeria is a company that fix smartphone device mostly on infinix and tecno phones.Every smartphone produced by infinix or tecno has the calcare app but, all they require now is for you to register though the app and get rewarded.
The promo has started and will close December 13 each month, one person will he selected and rewarded with infinix or tecno phones.

How To Participate in The Calcare Signup Promo

Calcare care Nigeria has made the requirements very easy just
==>open the Calcare app on your phone if you don't have it download it from playstore
==>Choose register and provide your valid phone number for verification.
That's all the closing date for the promo is slated for 13th december

source http://www.techfashy.com/2016/09/calcare-signup-promo-stand-chance-to-win-a-smartphone.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Battery Of M6 Is Really Good! / Infinix Hot 2 For Sale / Unlocking Mf730m Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.