Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What N2000 Can Do In Nigeria For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What N2000 Can Do In Nigeria For You (713 Views)

Forex Speculators From Benin Republic, Ghana, Others Invade Nigeria For Profits / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What N2000 Can Do In Nigeria For You by bizgiver: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
What do you think that you can do with N2000 in this country? There are many things you can be doing with just even N500 but it would be too good to be true. Do you know that I can set up a business for you and all you need to do is to pay me N2000, a business that would have to pump in real money for you, all you need to do is to contact me through 8hotbiz@gmail.com and tell me that you want me to setup a business for you and you would have to pay me for that. Before I start you would have to tell me the nature of the business that you want, I would help you with many things you need and all you need is the monetizing of your business and I would be designed as the builder. see you at 8hotbiz@gmail.com. Hurry Now.

P.S. All I do are internet based businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Business Challenge (enter Now If U Have Got An Idea) / Standard Chartered Bank. How Good Are They? / How To Become A Prospect Magnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.