Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

You Are Not Condemned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Condemned (17380 Views)

Guilty But Not Condemned! / You Are Not Condemned / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Condemned by kpakpandoN(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Self condemnation is a natural phenomenon that feeds on the human awareness of guilt. In the book of Genesis 3:10, Adam and Eve disobeyed God and without anyone scolding them, they were condemned in their hearts:
"And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."

Self condemnation is not the same as sorrow for sin. Sorrow for sin leads to repentance but self condemnation leads to fear, inferiority complex and low self esteem. The Bible teaches that God has offered us forgiveness of sin through the death of Jesus Christ. Self condemnation produces feelings of shame, disgrace, fear, terror, and depression, according to Ezra 9:6, that says:
"...O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto heavens"

And Isaiah 6:5:
"Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts."

Self condemnation could sometimes be very dangerous in cases where it develops into depression, because it has succeeded in sending some people to their early graves. In Matthew 27:5, Judas Iscariot suffered from serious guilt and self condemnation,
"And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, went and hanged himself."

May the Lord deliver a user of this devotional suffering from guilt and self condemnation today in Jesus' name. Furthermore, 2 Corinthians 7:10 says
"For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death"

The sorrow of the world is synonymous with guilt and self condemnation, the Bible says it brings death. Guilt defiles human life, produces feelings of anguish, despair, shame and disgrace. Guilt also produces feelings of unworthiness as in the case of the prodigal son in Luke 15-21, in the Name that is above all other names, the power of self condemnation is broken in your life today.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Not Condemned by kaen1317: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Amen

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Condemned by dotcomnamename: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
kiss
Re: You Are Not Condemned by massinola(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Amen
Re: You Are Not Condemned by Kenneth205(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: You Are Not Condemned by ugorom: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Amen
Re: You Are Not Condemned by ikombe: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
undecided

I never said i was before angry

I dey vex dis mawnin angry
Re: You Are Not Condemned by jaymejate: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Yes i am not condemned!
Re: You Are Not Condemned by Codyt(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2016
I refuse to be condemned tongue
Re: You Are Not Condemned by RedArrow: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2016
I'm not condemned...Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Condemned by CACAWA(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Question :

If CBN's bullion van convoy meets the convoy of a State Governor, please who will stop for who?[/size]
Re: You Are Not Condemned by repogirl(f): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
Christ's yoke is easy and his burden is light but some people make it heavy upon themselves. After receiving Christ, you should feel light and relieved but if you feel heavy, you need to go back to the word.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Condemned by VickyRotex(f): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2016
ikombe:
undecided

I never said i was before angry

I dey vex dis mawnin angry

Laro Sunday tori Olorun! Chop Ebure! angry
Re: You Are Not Condemned by VickyRotex(f): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Romans 8:1 "Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

Glory!!! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not Condemned by psychologist(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Yes...... the gospel of truth is seeing the light of the day..

# locate a saint community church around you today and worship with them.
Saints community.. making your life count

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Condemned by eleojo23: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2016
The reason why many people feel condemned is because they have tried to make themselves perfect before God through their own effort and they have failed woefully at doing so.

It is important to always remember Galatisns 3:3
" How foolish can you be? After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?"

God was the one who first reached out to us even when we did not know him.
His grace found us so let us be confident that He who began the good work within us, will continue his work until it is completed.
You may not be where you want to be yet, you may still have your faults but you are a work in progress. God's Spirit is doing a transforming work in your life day by day, one step at a time.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Condemned by teevodaprinz(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2016
AMEN
Re: You Are Not Condemned by CHANNELStv2020: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2016
he should tell his pastor osinbajo to resign and stop working with a killer who is called a president.
Re: You Are Not Condemned by Turks: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2016
In other words; nothing spoil
Re: You Are Not Condemned by tym92(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2016
j
Re: You Are Not Condemned by Apelex(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]Question :

If CBN's bullion van convoy meets the convoy of a State Governor, please who will stop for who?[/size]
Re: You Are Not Condemned by dreezybines: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2016
Amen
Re: You Are Not Condemned by shekinahola: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Amen.
Re: You Are Not Condemned by vislabraye(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Yeah. That's apt.
Re: You Are Not Condemned by SUNSHINEDAINTY(f): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Amen
Re: You Are Not Condemned by Btruth: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Amen in Jesus mighty name.
Re: You Are Not Condemned by pring: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Condemned by Akshow: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2016
grin
Re: You Are Not Condemned by Chuknovski(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Hallelujah ,am free in Jesus name cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? / The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home / Niger State CAN Reacts To Buhari’s National Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.