Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? (671 Views)

Buyer Alert: Iphone X Screen Breaks On First Drop, Repairing It Costs A Fortune / INFINIX Smart X5010 Breaks The Boredom! / Nokia 6 Built To Last, Breaks Walnuts (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2016
what will you do after getting your girlfriend iPhone 7+ two weeks later she breaks up with you?

will you demand for your phone back??

let's be sincere..
Re: After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2016
I'll let go... cuz I don't want her reminder
Re: After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by ouzo1(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Everything nw na iphone 7 abi?? ..I won't be surprise if I see a topic saying "what will you do if see iphone 7 for ground in Nigeria" on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by Alfred234(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
what will you do after getting your girlfriend iPhone 7+ two weeks later she breaks up with you?

will you demand for your phone back??

let's be sincere..
Call me petty but I must collect the phone back grin what nonsense angry
Re: After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by lekjons(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2016
I will wake up from the dream..

must have bought it for her(or anyone) in my dream..
Re: After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by Big4wig(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2016
undecided

Re: After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Alfred234:

Call me petty but I must collect the phone back grin what nonsense angry
gringrin it's not necessary nw... you did it for love initially nw
Re: After Iphone 7+ She Breaks Up With You, What Will You Do? by brandon180(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
me. I won't say anything.. na to just carry her picture go baba house ...d rest na history grin

(1) (Reply)

Getting Started With Google Allo / How To Recover Iphone From Frozen Apple Screen / Google Nexus 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.